Upgrad LLM

Wrongful use of company name

This query is : Resolved 

21 April 2012

what is remedy available with a company if someone illegally used name of company to do fruad ?

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

file police complaint

21 April 2012

In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual, The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.

You can file a case u/s 415 to 420 crpc.But immediately give a police complaint.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

yes rightly advised.

If the person is the ex employee of the Company then civil suit for injunction can also be filed.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
21 April 2012

Criminal complain is best measure.

Nadeem QureshiOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

I also agree with experts

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

Nothing left to be added/


Shonee Kapoor

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
22 April 2012

File criminal complaint in magistrate court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x