IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife is doing harrsment

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
My wife always shout says bad about my parents and always I will do a complaint against you to women cell as she is doing HARRSMENT to gain the property and wealth that i will receiving from the law. Need urgent help please call me.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 March 2023
Your query lacks clarity. So you contact a prudent lawyer in your area.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 10 March 2023
You can approach the police and register a general diary against your wife.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 11 March 2023
please give facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 March 2023
Consult a local prudent lawyer, if you have failed to sort out problem(s) amicably / through elders and relatives.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 March 2023
No lawyer will call you, you can approach one to get your problems solved if you are really serious about it.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 14 March 2023
What do you mean by "to gain the property and wealth that i will receiving from the law"?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query