Transfer on spouse ground

04 December 2020

I am working in railway at Titlagarh station Odisha and my husband working in Ordnance factory at Jabalpur.My husband applied for transfer to Badmal ordnance factory on spouse ground but it is regretted by Badmal ordnance factory.Odisha is my home state and I am staying here with my 1 year old baby and above 70 years old parents.I face many proble, it very diffical for me to handle along.so I want my husband came to me though tranfer on spouse ground,could it possible.?

04 December 2020

Transfer, though various instructions are issued, it could be considered due to avaiability of vacancy, terms of service etc., You cannot claim it as a matter of right.

04 December 2020

Transfer can not be claimed as a matter of right. Your husband can represent again after some time or on new grounds.

You can try your transfer at the place of your husband.

04 December 2020

Your husband's transfer is regretted, then you can apply for a transfer to Balangir which is about 20km from Balangir. so you can submit an application on spouse's ground besides old age parents.

04 December 2020

I concour with the opinion of experts.

05 December 2020

Is your husband's post transferable? Please verify.

The better option would be to seek your transfer to Jabalpur. Also, please note that norms for posting husband and wife at the same station are only directory, not mandatory.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x