Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tenant refusing to vacant our house

(Querist) 30 August 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Expert,
my mom had leased our house on rent to a lady before 2 month, first day only we asked for her legal documrnts to prepare aggrement and police verification, she said she will provide it after 3-4 days as she cant find then due to packing unpacking.
after some days when we again ask for documents, she refuses and thrn next day she bought a fake agreement to us in which it was written that she is residing here from last 1 year. we refuses to sign on it and ask her to vacant our house and given her time
she start threatening us, even we notice sheis not a right lady as every night we all seems different different men coming along with her. it seems in our house prostitution activities are going on
we compaint against her in police station, they were on her side, she said infront of them i will not vacant their house do what ever you want.
even police men said to us, we cant do any thing still they havn't updated our complaint as FIR. we are afaraid of her as we know police is on her side.
Even she stop paying rent,electricity bill and water bill.
Please help us and provide solution what we can do in this situation
Thanks in advance
V.T.Venkataram (Expert) 30 August 2014
please file a civil suit and also a private criminal complaint against the tenant
Saloni (Querist) 30 August 2014
my parents are old and we are working, we cant afford case to be in court, lawyers fess and case would take years to solve then
please suggest a short way to rid of it.
ajay sethi (Expert) 30 August 2014
no short cuts . you have to file eviction suit against the tenant
Saloni (Querist) 30 August 2014
Thank you for your response
going this way will take how much time.
how to file eviction against her.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 30 August 2014
If the Local police is not taking any action, approach the Superintendent of Police.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 August 2014
Explore possibility of amicable settlement if you do not want litigation.
Guest (Expert) 30 August 2014
Police has got no role in your issue and filing suit in court is the only right remedy.Consult your local advocate and request him to plead the court the case to be heard on priority being petitioners are senior citizenz depending on rental income for livelihood.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 August 2014
suit for partition takes not less than 8-10 years in WB.
Saloni (Querist) 31 August 2014
Thanks for your response.
but 8-10 year is huge time and my parents are old.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 August 2014
Advocate M.Bhadra (Expert) 31 August 2014
This not a matter of Partition Suit.Treat the tenant as a licensee(not tenant) and Send a Legal Notice to the said licensee to quit and vacate your house for your own use.If the said licensee would not comply as per notice then file a Suit for Eviction of Licensee in Civil Court.You should also file a criminal Case in Judicial Magistrate Court for preparing a false Agreement.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query