LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 19 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Is it possible to sue two different defendants (husband & wife) in single case / suit (in which one is money suit other one if partition) by same plaintiff, where the cause of action is on ( death of their son - husband of plaintiff) ? If so under what provision and kindly refer some judgments?
P. Venu (Expert) 20 August 2021
You have not posted the complete facts.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 20 August 2021

As per my opinion, you have to file two different suits.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 20 August 2021
You will have to file two separate suits.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 20 August 2021
No, you have to file two separate suit for each defendants as nature and cause of action for both the suits are different.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 August 2021

Two different suits will have to be instituted in appropriate court of jurisdiction.

You have mixed up various issues, be clear and specific for consideration and obligation of experts.

On which subject / topic / issue / point judgment(s) is required and what do you intend to prove ? However, judgments are not provided on this platform, do research yourself.

It is better to consult a local prudent senior for appreciation of facts / documents and necessary guidance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query