Shift from central govt to state govt job

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
30 July 2020

Respected Sir,
I am a central Govt Employee and recently I have applied for a job in State Govt Department. It is intimated that I have obtained NOC from parent department through proper channel.
Sir, if I am selected for new job then benifit of my past service & leave depositted will add to my new service or not.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
31 July 2020


Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
31 July 2020

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar.
The employee is entitled for calculation of his/ her service with Union goverment consequent upon joining State government service, if s/he had applied after seeking permission of the department.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
31 July 2020

Yes is the reply subject to terms of appointment to the new job.

niranjan (Expert)
31 July 2020

your service can be considered for seniority purpose only and i do not think leave benefit would go with it.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
31 July 2020

Yes. Your service can be counted.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
02 August 2020

Your pay to be regulated in the new post and no pay protection available.

venkatesh Rao (Expert)
04 August 2020

In my humble opinion, past service will not be counted for seniority.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x