LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale deed

(Querist) 05 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts

in 1999 i purchased a house from one person I paid full amount through cheque.he gave me possession of house(Sill iam living in that house)but that time any type of paperwork was not made.afterthat party avoids to make sale deed recently before months he agreed but demands 8 lakhs more.i agreed and pay him 3 lakhs and made a registered sale agreement and agrred to pay remaining 5 lakhs in two months.but due to improper documents of that property bank do not sanctioned my loan and i could not pay him within two months.I make some other arrengements but now he is not agree for sale deed he demands mre money please advice me in this situation what to do?
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 05 July 2014
if you have balance amount in hand, then immediately file specific performance case against him. surely you will win the case.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 05 July 2014
Why have you aid additional 8 lakhs when you have already paid full amount.
File a suit for specific performance of contract.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 05 July 2014
You should have got the sale deed done in 1999 itself. Anyways, you can file a suit for specific performance of contract if he still denies to execute the sale deed. Consult a local lawyer.
ajay sethi (Expert) 06 July 2014
file suit for specific performance of contract
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 06 July 2014
Agree with the experts.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 06 July 2014
no more to add.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 July 2014
There is no reason to yield to his repeated pressures demanding exorbitant amount at regular intervals. Since you have already possess the registered sale agreement, it is better to file a suit for specific performance of contract which will bring him to a negotiable platform.
shashikant gharge (Querist) 07 July 2014
what is the meaning of special performance suit?please brief
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 07 July 2014
In the suit for specific performance, you will seek the execution and registration of the sale deed as per the contract. Consult a local lawyer with full facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query