LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regular degree completion after govt. job

(Querist) 07 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I have enrolled in MA before getting govt. job. After completion 1st year I joined my job in delhi as a teacher (TGT). after job i got NOC from my HOS for completing my degree. And during the second year I did not attend the class in university . Only gave examination. Now I want to add my degree in my service for pramotion. But my HOS saying it will be create problem for me. Can I add my degree or not? Pls reply and circular regarding this, pls provide
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 September 2019
Ji, to me, yes. you can submit application for a entry of passing PG along with the copy of pass certificate. And I think recently the Delhi Government issued certain rules in 2018 for teachers. As local laws applied consult your seniors.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 08 September 2019
If the study was in correspondence or evening, no problem If it iwas day college, I presume it wil clash with the working hour. You can plead the study was without hindrance to your job, you can ask for registering it in your service records.Any way orally convince before making any written request.
P. Venu (Expert) 08 September 2019
You can apply for adding the additional qualification in your service records. It poses no problems. However, it is not necessary that the additional qualification would add to your eligibility for promotion.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 19 December 2019
Don't believe assumptions and presumptions. It is your duty to first apply and if refused only then to raise your query.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 19 December 2019
Believe in the theory of Karma first and only then expect results.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :