LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
what is the punishment if a person convicted under section of IPC 406,420....
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 29 April 2018
Dear Sir,
The punishments are as follows:
Section 406 in The Indian Penal Code
406. Punishment for criminal breach of trust.—Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.
Section 420 in The Indian Penal Code
420. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property.—Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person de­ceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
You can get the code and all sections including mentioned by you from Google;,%201860
What exactly are details of the matter at your hands.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 April 2018
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 April 2018
For section 420 IPC(Cheating) and section 406 IPC(Criminal Breach of Trust) the punishment is 3 years imprisonment or fine or both.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 April 2018
Academic topic for time pass debate by anonymous author.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 30 April 2018
what is your problem.
P. Venu (Expert) 30 April 2018
Yes, what is your problem? Please post the material facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 30 April 2018
Pls Post details in query with your ID!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query