Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property claim

(Querist) 13 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is pertaining to my property rights in my father's/Grandfather's property.
we are residing in Mumbai. My father expired 30 years back, since then my mother, elder Sister and myself are residing with my maternal relatives (Nana/Nani) due to my paternal relatives harassment. We did not get anything out of my father's/grandfather's property as everything is under my Uncle's (CHACHA) control. And we have very limited proofs to claim that property. Please guide as to whether my case is strong to claim the property with limited proofs?
Currently my grandfather (father's father) is no more, My question is that in case if my uncle (father's brother) expires, can we still claim the property? (Note :All my paternal relatives are illiterate and doesn’t understand anything).
ajay sethi (Expert) 13 January 2014
what are properties standing in your grand father name? were they self acquired properties? did your grand father leave any will ?
KAUSER (Querist) 13 January 2014

As I said earlier that my paternal relatives are illiterate, I am quite sure that there won't be any will as such but as far as my Uncle (Chachaa) is concerned, he must have done something which we are not aware of.

Properties relating to grandfather (Dada) are one flat, one house in row house. But whatever property is there in vilage that is out of my knowledge.
ajay sethi (Expert) 13 January 2014
contact a local lawyer . file suit for partition
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 January 2014
Gather all the documents first. Contact a local lawyer and show him all the documents.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 January 2014
If they have share in the property they can enforce the same by filing a suit for partition.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 January 2014
Suit for partition can definitely be filed by either of the joint owners of the property.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 13 January 2014
Give the list of properties, owned by your father and grand father. Based on this only you can get your share.
S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Expert) 13 January 2014
more detail regarding property is wanting.even u r advised to legally claim of ur share in your parental property,engage some local civil lawyer for more assistance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query