Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
2 brother self acquired join property. 1 died without married. So his full share goes to mother . But not partitioned. Now his mother becomes self acquired owner of property. But she gave her share orally to 2 son . Is this valid or nit
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 01 August 2021
No, ownership. Of property can't be transferred orally.Mother has to transfer the property either by registered gift or sale deed.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 01 August 2021

Oral transfer is not valid. There should be registered agreement or gift deed transferring property to another son.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 August 2021
Yes. The above learned experts analised very well. Nothing to add.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 02 August 2021
I endorse and appreciate expert advise of Mr. Bhartesh Goyal, transfer of share has to be in writing and orally is invalid and illegal.
P. Venu (Expert) 02 August 2021
The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query