LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Proof of relationship

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
what documents do i need as nominee of my father fixed deposit as relation proof to claim?
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 26 November 2011
no proof needed but nowadays photos of both are needed.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 26 November 2011
You require to show either of documents like ration card, your educational certificates, driving license, PAN card, DL etc. You can also show any title deed wherein names of 3 generations are duly mentioned. A Heirship certificate can also be obtained from the office of Tehsildar.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 26 November 2011
I do agree with Mr.Makkad.
Adv.Rajendra Kothari (Expert) 26 November 2011
Mr.Makkad is correct absolutely,hence I do agree with him.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 26 November 2011
Legal heir certificate is sufficient.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 26 November 2011
Your any ID proof is sufficient.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 26 November 2011
Any proof bering the name of your father as your father would be sufficient.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 27 November 2011
I agree with makkad
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 27 November 2011
This is sifficient if there are no other claimant.

Otherwise the bank can insist on a succession certificate too.


Shonee Kapoor
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 27 November 2011
Succession has not been asked by bank and even querist wants to know how to establish his relation with his deceased father.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 03 December 2011
am also agree with makkad sir..
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 03 December 2011
Nomination is to be done by your father.

If the father is no more only you need a legal heir certificate to claim the deposit from the bank.

But, many of the banks are not accepting legal heir certificate, they insist for succession certificate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query