Process of dividing dc converted land

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
08 August 2020

I had 11 Gutas (12000 sqf) of agricultural land in my name (in Bhadravati, Karnataka) and I have recently performed the DC conversion of the entire land (as a whole 11 guntas in a single conversion) Now i have the conversion order with me. (Note: i have not applied for Khata or any other formalities yet)

Note: The land has a 60ft main road approach.

My question:
How can I split/ divide this big land into 4 sites (or 4 separate Khatas) so that I can sell this to 4 different people? what is the process?

Appreciate your input.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
08 August 2020

There is no dispute in tiltle iover the land. If it is in youyr own, yu cand alienate it withot any dificuoty.Nevethless consult local lawyer..

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
09 August 2020

What is the legal problem / dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?
Answer is simple as "NO"

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
09 August 2020

Local procedure applicable, discuss with local lawyer.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
09 August 2020

The query suggests no legal elements or issues.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
09 August 2020

Yes. It is not a legal query. However, you got permission for the conversion of the land. so get approval to divide into plots and then sell as you wish.

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
10 August 2020

Reach out to the local lawyer.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
10 August 2020

1. You can conduct "demarcation" proceedings via a Govt. Survey (not private survey) of the layout plan and demarcate lines for proposed 4 plots. AFTER this apply to Revenue Dept. (Tahsil office) to give sub-survey no. for the demarcated plots based on the Govt. Survey Report, pay their relevant fees and obtain 4 different 7x12 of the land.

2. AFTER above, irrespective of the Khata proceedings, you will be able to sell the 4 plots to different people. Based on the order of Tahsil office for demarcation, apply for 4 different khata entries.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
10 August 2020

May proceed as advised by the expert Hemant Agarwal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x