Prevent guardian selling minors property

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
07 March 2021

We minors became major and guardian not willing to transfer land patta pass book.
We minors and our guardian know that, third person not from our family member will check all documents and will not buy that property just like that.

1. On what basis we have to get the injunction order against my guardian (mother) to stop her selling our land.
2. Guardian is planning to register freely all that land to my sister and how to legally inform MRO and Subregistrar to stop this registration.

many thanks.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
07 March 2021

Even though you put an application to the SR to stop registration, he cannot do it and if the document is in-order he shall register it. So you shall file a case in a court from restraining the property from your mother.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
07 March 2021

is it required two cases ?
1. first file a case in a court from restraining the property from mother to restrict her not to sell.
2. second injunction order to stop registration making both the persons SR and MRO both as defendant.
pl clarify.

Guest (Expert)
08 March 2021

In such issues the Buyers are Obviously taking an Risk. Once the Minors become Major they could make an Claim on Legally valid Grounds.. Your both the options are Good. Discuss with your Advocate and Decide.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
08 March 2021


You have to file a civil suit for injunction against your guardian for "not to create third party interest".

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
08 March 2021

Yes, you have to file civil suit for injunction against your guardian ( mother ) for not sale,transfer and create sister's interest on questioned land.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
09 March 2021

The facts. as posted, lack clarity. What, exactly, are the entries in the patta pass book and what is do you mean by 'not willing to transfer patta pass book'?

Please post the complete facts highlighting the real issue.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
10 March 2021

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of fact/documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x