25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

police verification

(Querist) 25 December 2016 This query is : Resolved 
i m pradeep..there was a case logged against me ..in 2012 ..that time i was 18,.the case was compermised in this year in the court.i did never atrestd or went to the jail ..can i eligible for gov job. .pls tell me i am very dippresed..
Pradeep Kumar (Querist) 25 December 2016
my nebour filled that case against me of robbery and beeting ..
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 December 2016
You seem to be eligible in the given facts / circumstances.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 25 December 2016
Agreed with expert Mr. Rajendra K Goyal.

Obtain copy of complaint, FIR, compromise, closure report from PS under RTI and keep it safely in records.

Show these to your own counsel at your location.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 25 December 2016
If any FIR is registered on you, the police ought to file a final report or Charge sheet or Referred Charge Sheet.

If you know the FIR No., you may check with the court records, whether the FIR is closed or not. If it is necessary you can get a certified copy of all the records available in the court.
Guest (Expert) 25 December 2016
Author Please excuse for my next Post
Guest (Expert) 25 December 2016
Arunagiri you are yet to Post the Legal Justification for your companies Gemmia oil tech Ltd and Naftogaz Ltd
Advocate Kannan (Expert) 25 December 2016


refer the above thread.

You have stolen my purse, i thing it is your usual / normal profession, other than street begging.

I am requesting to return my purse, to me, I am ready to come to your office or address to collect it. If you do not have the guts to see my face, you may send it by courier.
Guest (Expert) 25 December 2016
Very Good, I Enjoy Just Go On Please Do not Stop
Siddharth Dev (Expert) 25 December 2016
Nothing to add
Kumar Doab (Expert) 25 December 2016
You already know the year.

In case you forget the date and remember just the month : The Munshi in the concerned PS can find out the record for you. In the record they have all documents.

It has been seen recently that if the precise date is not known the I/S RTI in Police Commissioner's office calls the Munshi in concerned police station and helps.

Usually DCP is PIO and Commissioner of Police the CPIO.

They do help.

Obtain copy of all docs once for all, show these to your own counsel and have sound sleep.

Pradeep Kumar (Querist) 25 December 2016
in 18march 2012..case was filled against me..i knw the fir no...i have the copy of chargesheet...also i have the copy of compermised peper ...
Advocate Kannan (Expert) 25 December 2016
Hey Rajkumar,

You do not have any other business except begging and stealing.

On seeing your replies, you are exposing yourself as an idiot. On seeing your posts, no body will see you as an expert. You will not get any case through this LCI.

Better concentrate on any other profession other this noble advocate profession.
Guest (Expert) 25 December 2016
Very Good why so Late Just Go on
Pradeep Kumar (Querist) 25 December 2016
thanks sir....to give me this satisfaction... naw i can focus on my study ( career).
Pradeep Kumar (Querist) 25 December 2016
thanks rajendra ji ..thanks kumsr doab ji..thanks everyone...thankyou
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 December 2016
Agree with experts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 December 2016
You are welcome.
adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert) 26 December 2016
You will be benefited by expert advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query