Mutual divorce

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 September 2020

Hi , we got married in 2019 - my wife left me after one month . recently me and my wife filed a mutual divorce , judge had given 6 months of cooling period. can my wife file a case against me during this period after signing mou .

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

For which purpose, can she file a case, when divorce is pending before the court?

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

When both of you has decided and acted upon for divorce on mutual consent ground in such a scenario why should she file case against you.no chance.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
24 September 2020

The Author could explain what makes him guilty. .

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
24 September 2020

Ask this query / question from your wife, her lawyer or an astrologer as to what is there in store.
Experts on this platform can not presume for what is next ?

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
24 September 2020

according to your limited facts no, she cannot file any other case against you as you both have filed mutual consent divoce.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
24 September 2020

For filing a case, civil or criminal, there ought to be cause of action.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
24 September 2020

Legally she can if nothing mentioned in the petition or the happening is said to be after filing of the divorce.

Always hope for the best.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
24 September 2020

1. Nothing stops a Female who can leave you within one month, from filing any criminal /civil case against you. Try to get rid of her and live peacefully.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
25 September 2020

Wait for the colling period.Nothing will happen.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
28 September 2020

You have not stated as to for what cause can she file a case against you. If you have committed any criminal offence against, or civil injury to, her , she has every right to resort to legal steps against you.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
29 September 2020

In October 2018 the Supreme Court Bench of Honorable Justices Kurian joseph and S.K.Kaul had dissolved a marriage by a decree of Mutual Consent with out waiting for the Cooling -Off period of 6 months. In September 2017 Honorable Bench of the Supreme Court A.K.Goel and U.U.Lalit had said " the waiting period would only prolong their agony ".You both could request your Advocates to make a pleading referring these Supreme Court Orders and if they could convince the concerned Court the Mutual Consent Divorce would be granted immediately.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x