LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Living together

(Querist) 22 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 

My aunty is staying with me at my home (i am unmarried). My question is, can anyone file a case that we are staying illegal? or we can stay without any issue in future?
P. Venu (Expert) 23 December 2013
What is the issue?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 23 December 2013
Let her stay and enjoy your company
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 23 December 2013
why are you so worried about stay of your aunt?
She must be too senior to be considered as live in partner.
Kundan Kr. Singh (Expert) 23 December 2013
If you are not wrong,why u worried about.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 23 December 2013
What are your real apprehensions? In normal course, it is not an issue. If there is any specific problem, come out with facts.
Guest (Expert) 23 December 2013
Dear Mr.J.C.Vashista ji.Nice Reply Sir.I endorse it .
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 23 December 2013
Their is no relevant facts in your question ?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 December 2013
No wrong appears in Aunt staying with you till you come out with real problem so that can be advised accordingly.
pratham (Querist) 23 December 2013
My aunt is 38 year old married woman having 2 daughters and her husband 1s now at the age of 49. her husband won't give her a single rupee since their marriage and very rude and giving mentally and physically tortures. she has 84 year old mother in law who was bedridden for the last 2 years. Aunty took care of her like her own mother. her husband is wasting money and time and forcing her to bring money from somebody. She did'nt ask anything not even clothes, jewellery or going for a trip,vacation, or hotel, movie. Her husband never thought to give her anything. she tried all kinds of business such as papad making, juice, pickle making and selling, giving tuitions, servant work in others home etc. but her husband didnt give her a single rupee from her hard work, earnings.she dont have father.she has mother and handicaped brother who are in shelter of their uncle.they dont have any property. her husband sent her to beg money from her mother who are not at their position to help her.but i stayed in their home as paying guest to complete my studies and got job from her cousin as system admin, helped me a lot. from this she started to get problem that her husband and her in laws are troubling her by saying that we are having physical relations ship,that i am helping her. i am 9 years younger than my aunt and we are just like aunty and son in law. she doesn't want to stay with such people who consider her just like a servant and nothing else.she cant talk with anybody,can't go outside, cant use mobile, can't talk with her parents, can't go for shopping or can't talk inside her house etc so many restrictions on can she live with them? as she is educated and she opened a magazine of her own becoming chief editor. for that also her husband not paying her any salary. her daughter's school fees, bag everything is paid by her why should she live with her husband? it's 2 years now that she came out and staying with me but her husband is not responding or sending any money to her and her elder college going daughter is with her husband.but they did'nt contacted her at all. Now my parents are saying that they will file a case that we are staying illegally and forcing me to live separately from her. Is it necessary to stay away from her or i can stay with her? Please suggest. Thank you.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 December 2013
The queriest is attemting to fool artound. He/She has been posting various queries, often repeated. He/she is either testng the credibility of the experts or having fun at the expense of the experts on questions which are hypothetical and/or borne of his fertile imagination.

The learned experts may kindlt examine his/her profile to verify the extent of the tomfoolery this gentlman/lady is indulging in.

I am just a beginner among the learned experts. However, I am convinced, every one of has been striving our best to suggest solutions to real problems faced by genuine queriests. Counterfeits are bound to dampen the enthusiasm and morale of the experts and integrity of this exercise.
Guest (Expert) 23 December 2013
Follow the advise of your parents.If you are really concerned about your aunt get her accomadated in some low budget women's hostel or some good homes.The way you lead the life would spoil not only your future but the future of your aunt's daughter for every one's good do as your parents wish and it's enough.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 23 December 2013
no reply form my end.
Guest (Expert) 23 December 2013
After Mr.P.Venu's reply I went thro the profile of the querist and all his queries are inter connected.He is having some illicit relationship with his aunt and he had tried to get even divorce for her.He had shifted his house after her arrival.But I could only pity him as he had made his future worse and simultaneusly his aunt's daughter's future also.What ever happened is happened,sin no more.Fulfil your parents wish
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 December 2013
I endorse the views of expert Mr P Venu and also appreciate expert Mr.Narasimma's probe results, thanks for fishing it out, let us not waste our precious time by answering the queries of such unworthy people.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 December 2013
Nothing more to add
V R SHROFF (Expert) 24 December 2013
appreciate expert Mr.Narasimma's probe results,[ no smoke without fire]

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query