Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Initial problem.

(Querist) 22 October 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir
In my 10th mark list my initial has mentioned wrong..., instead of B they printed as R ,and I have been following till my Pg..,and now just completed it...,now I planned to go abroad for a job ,will it make any problem..
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 22 October 2020
If you have passport in the same name then you shall face no problem at any stage but if there is any variance then you shall have to get the certificate corrected from the issuing authorities as per prescribed procedure by those authorities.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 October 2020
How did note your initial in your Aadhaar Card, Voter card, Pan card, ration card etc. How your father initial is noted in all the records? You have to apply for Gazette notification for change of your name initial through the Tahsildar concerned with a Notarised Affidavit regarding your name.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 23 October 2020
It is not a serious problem, submit an affidavit to concerned passport authorities, if objected.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 October 2020
You have not posted the material facts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 October 2020
What was the reply from Board for rectification of the error?

If Board is not rectifying the mistake, try to obtain court orders.

VISA would be issued for the name of Passport.

For VISA issuance, matric certificate is not required.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query