illegal possession and harassment by unknown person

Someone occupied my land illegally. How to take possession from him legally? I have pattapassbook and adangal copy.

Discuss in detail and have help of local lawyer.

Nothing more possible to advice on this sketchy information / facts.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Agree with Mr.RK Goyal

Discuss with Local Good Senior Advocate

Land Encroachment would be an Criminal Offence.

Get the Guidance of Local Good Senior Advocate and First File A Police Complaint for Land Grabbing

Agree with Mr.RK Goyal

well Advised Please

You have to file civil suit for possession, declaration and injunction also lodge FIR against that person .

Kumar Doab (Expert)

As suggested by Mr. Rajendra K Goyal post detailed information.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Meet in person a very able senior local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters, and proceed under expert advise of your counsel.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Land encroachment is offence.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

File police complaint also under expert guidance of your own counsel.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Agreed with Mr. Rajendra K Goyal, Mr. Bhartesh Goyal.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Good to see expression of well advised by expert(s).

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Act on advise of Mr. Bhartesh Goyal.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Seek help and support of your own community leaders, well wishers.

A Good Advise to be always Appreciated

Thanks for Agreeing

GOOD TO SEE that an IMPOSTER, Kumar Doab (without HIS/HER REAL identity) has got chance to satisfy his soul and mind by making 8 posts in continuation as a remedy to his/her chronic disease of making multiple vague posts!

Mr/ Ms./ Mrs./ Madam/ Mohtarma (whatever you are with your fake name/identity of imposter "Kumar Doab"

BY THE WAY, WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY (WITH REAL NAME, PHOTO AND LOCATION) IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

YOU HAVE ALSO NOT REPLIED MY QUESTION, WHETHER YOU ARE REALLY A HARDENED CRIMINAL OR SPY OF PAKISTAN THAT YOU HAVE NOT COME FORWARD WITH YOUR REAL IDENTITY EVEN ON HUNDREDS OF REQUESTS MADE SO FAR.

YOU HAVE ALSO NOT REPLIED THE QUESTION OF MS. AUTOHIDE4 YOU, WHEN SHE ASKED, WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR INCOME, WHEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE NOT EARNED EVEN A SINGLE PAISA THROUGH LCI, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE WHOLE DAY IN MAKING MULTIPLE POSTS AGAINST EACH OF THE QUERY OF AUTHORS, WHICH DO NOT RELATE TO ANY OF YOUR EXPERTISE?

The integrity of this forum posits that the members, esp. the experts, needs to magnanimous in not crowding the postings through personal allegations.

Even the Adviser itself had Posted many Personal Comments by Messages about the Experts which had Provoked the Issue with Seniors

Before advising they should confirm about them selves

Their comments are available in Experts Profile

Which is the Root cause for this

Could they deny this

In Bible the Jesus Said " Who ever is Perfect and Not Committed any Sin Could throw the Stones at Others"

The above Adviser is the Root Cause for the Issue between the two Seniors

It seems the author has preferred not to reply the questions from expert / provide material facts so no further advice can be rendered.

Author- Reply to Mr.RK Goyal

Well Questioned Please

Agree with Mr.Rk Goyal

krishnaOnline (Querist)

Detailed information:
my grandfather had a 1 acre land in our village. it is a ancestral property which is inherited to him. he was expired.we have EC with no transactions from 33 years on the 1 acre survey number. we have applied for mutation on my grandmother name. after 2 months we got original title deed cum mutation book in my grandmother name from government. but we don't have actual possession of this land from 30 years. after enquiry we came to know that it is occupied by someone.. Occupied person doesn't have any document with him. He has no proofs to prove it as his own land. is there any legal process to get possession of this land from occupant with the available EC and title deed patta book ???

Consult A Local Good Senior Advocate with all Details/Evidences and Proceed as per his Guidance

There is also A Supreme Court's Guidance that Senior Citizen's disputes/cases to be completed on Priority

Obviously Your Grand Mother should be a Senior Citizen

humbly Refer this to your Advocate

Consult and Discuss with A Local Good Senior Advocate with all the Details

Kumar Doab (Expert)

In this thread also for the 1st time I wish eternal peace and sleep to IT=@PSD................the habitual offender and abuser loitering at LCI for years.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

IT=@PSD is an entity

21th,21st post from top.............

20th,21st post from bottom...............in this thread.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

IT=@PSD

.........is aged, very old ,sick, entity above the 1st post in this thread by senior expert and gentleman Shri P.Venu.

What were you doing for the last 30 years when some one was in possession of "your" land? At this stage the possessor is the person who has adverse possession and in-interest.

Consult a local lawyer for proper guidance and proceeding.

Good to see your grumbling, irritation and utter frustration through last of your three messages.

But, you have not replied my questions, as repeated below for reviving your memory:

WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY (WITH REAL NAME, PHOTO AND LOCATION) IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

Should I consider your silence on those questions, as your indirect admission that you can be a hardened criminal or a Pak spy/ terrorist?

krishnaOnline (Querist)

Vashista sir,
In respect of ur query,
My grandfather left village 30 years back and migrated to city. He left land vacantly.my father doesn't know about this land. My grandfather didn't tell anything about this land to our family members. He was expired. After 30 years we came to know about this land after verification of revenue land records. Then applied for mutation on my grandmother name. Application accepted by the government and issued pattadhar passbook and 1B adangal in the name of my grandma.

krishnaOnline (Querist)

Dear Dr J C Vashista sir,
In respect of ur query,

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x