FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 23 October 2011 This query is : Resolved 
If a person running a hotel business last 5 yrs after the death of licence holder, it is possible to run a hotel, licence holder is dead no one can take action for this in maharastra. if complaint is given to BMC AND Police Department wht is the procedure to close it to whom we have to contact.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 23 October 2011
The License needs to be renewed in new owners name. Otherwise it is illegal and action can be taken under the law.


Shonee Kapoor
anand (Querist) 23 October 2011
Shonee Kapoor it is illegal but all department is also involved monthly they are getting money (bribe)than wht to do how to stop it.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 23 October 2011
File a writ against the authorities for not taking action.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 23 October 2011
but prior to filing a writ petition, just ensure that the appropriate complaints have been made to appropriate authorities.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 23 October 2011
Being a vigilant citizen, any person make a complaint against any illegal activity. If concerned officials are involved in bribery and do not appropriate legal action then writ is the only remedy but prior to that obtain information under RTI Act about action taken over your written complaints. I think your application shall fetch desired results.
anand (Querist) 23 October 2011
Thanks sir
R.venkatesh Naidu (Expert) 25 October 2011
if any owner passed the licence also automatically cancelled. therefore, you approached proper officers and apply for change the name of the proprietor in the said licience for doing same business then you proceed. It is not difficult one.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 26 October 2011
Yes rightly advised.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query