R.venkatesh Naidu 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 220

+ View Full Profile

About me

I becons my aim successfully.  Because I decided to study the law in 1990.  But my father did not allow.  Then I choose various fields.  Finally in 2006 I joined the LL.B at Bangalore Rajivgandhi College of Law and the college was awared me, 'the best sudent of the college' .  I studied the law with help of my wife.  She has forced me to study.  She is the engine of my profession.  Now I am doing my legal profession very pleasantly.  Mr. N. Manikandan is my close friend, he helps too much @ time of my law study.  J.Bhaskaran, R.Sugumar, S.D.Ayishbegam, C.Ramachandran, P. Sugapriyan, D. Sathish, Geethalakshmi, Pavithra, V.M.Magesh, P.karthikeyan and gopalakrishnan (all are doing practice with me in Chengalpattu) and Mr. S.K. Atchinathan are all the part of my advocate body. Mr. A. David palraj has my well wisher. Mr. Rangarjan is also my well wisher.   I dedicated all my credits to under my heartly Senior Mahasri. M.B.Venkataperumal's (MBV) foots. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    in any kind of civil disputes,legal opinions,consumer disputes and all types of right to information acts

My area of expertise
    RTI etc

My experience in the area (years):
    Chengalpattu and Chennai 2 years

Organizations I belong to:
    nil

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    In Dinamalar tamil daily news paper

Educational credentials:
    B.COM., L.LB.,

Award & Honors:
    COLLEGE AWARD'S: HONOURED AS A BEST STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2009.

• ash Onlinesays : service confirmation
    hello ,i am working as a lecturer in teacher training college.nature of appointment was contract basis and in Order it was mentioned that appointment will stand terminated as she/he completes her period of contract without any notice.i have completed my contract period .the management has not issued me a continuation order but they are giving me a consolidated pay from last five months .can i assume that my service is confirmed

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52959

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×