False rape and dowry case

Dear sir,

Mine is a case of false dowry and rape case. I am a government employee. I secured anticipatory bail from court.

The brief facts of the case:
1. Earlier the girl herself backed out and asked me to say no to her parents. She denied marriage first not me.

2. This case was registered when I denied marriage after performing roka ceremony.
The girl ,her parents ,even her brother earlier told me that I should not marry. But as the date of marriage approached they started troubling me for marriage. I stood firm and marriage was not performed.

3. I applied for AB and same was granted. The case is in trial, however some frivolous RTI ( naming me and my case and sections) has been sent in my office after 2 years. What could be the impact of RTI on my job and my case?

4. Can I take action against the applicant of RTI as he is trying to name and shame me in my office n society as the case in undertail And I have not been proven guilty?

You said:
What could be the impact of RTI on my job and my case?
Reply:
RTI is to be dealt officially, office would provide information within the ambit of Act. Private / personal information relating to you cannot be provided under RTI Act by your office.

You said:
Can I take action against the applicant of RTI as he is trying to name and shame me in my office n society as the case in undertail And I have not been proven guilty?

Reply:

No action can be taken/ required to be taken by you if any information is sought by anyone from your office within the scope of RTI Act.

There is no problem for the present as you have not been arrested. However, there could be problem if you are found guilty and convicted.

It is prudent that RT aspect is ignored.

Thanks Rajendra sir and P Venu sir, it's a great relief. I will ask my counsel to take the necessary legal advice for it.

I am really thankful, I was so tensed, the girl is forcing me by these tactics.

Rajendra K Goyal the Senior is an very much Expert in rape cases.

What is the information / document sought by applicant in his / her application under the provisions of RTI Act, 2005 ?

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

an upright man should not at all be worried or disturbed by any RTI application.

if you feel that there is material against you which can be unearthed by RTI Act, then you certainly need to worry.

" Upright man " --noun --archaic --- meaning -- The leader of a group of thieves or vagrants.

Nadeem QureshiOnline (Expert)

Dear Querist
No need to worry, they have not defamed you by filing an application Under RTI Act-2005 to get some information related to you. Now it depends on the officials of your department to provide that information or not.

×