Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domestic violence by son against mother

(Querist) 13 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts,
Kindly give remedy for under mentioned situation
This is case of my widow relative having a 35 years unmarried son who does nothing to earn his living and harasses his 61 years widow pensioner mother for money moreover he demands his to mother to transfer all her money in his account. He does manhandling with his mother, uses unparliamentarily language against her and threatens her to cause physical injury to her, moreover he prevents his mother from sleeping in night by switching on the lights and playing music system in night he himself sleeps in day to complete his sleep. Any relative or neighbours who assist this widow women in getting relief from domestic violence her son also threatens them and at an incidence he very harshly hit his uncle's son on head while uncle's son was assisting this widow women. We once filed a complain against him in POLICE in front of ASI he started acting as if he is insane and ASI went saying that he is insane and it is not the duty of police to treat insane as soon as ASI departed he again started his activities. In 2012 also a complaint was LODGED in WOMEN CELL in front of women cell officials he stared behaving like insane and they said बहन जी ये तो पागल है। We are very much problemed by this can we file a complain in DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT 2005. What is remedy for this widow women to get rid of the violence done by his son.
Hoping for your kind suggestion

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 January 2015
Yes, she can fuke suchc ase.
She can file case if assault as well.
She can file before the Senior Citizen Tribunal as well.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 13 January 2015
The woman can file for protection order under the domestic violence act.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 13 January 2015
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 14 January 2015
Lady can file complaint under the provisions of domestic violence act against his son
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 January 2015
She should file case under DV Act. Can lodge complaint to senior citizens tribunal.

If signs of insanity exist send him to mental hospital.
ajay sethi (Expert) 14 January 2015
she can move senior citizen tribunal against her son for speedy relief . she can also file complaint under DV act
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 January 2015
Besides complaint in DV act and senior citizen's tribunal, she can lodge a criminal complaint for assault with the police.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query