LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resignation from deputation

(Querist) 22 June 2020 This query is : Resolved 
I am a central government employee (CAPF) and presently on deputation in a central University. Can I tender my Resignation from the University addressed to my appointing authority or it is necessary to join back to CAPF and then tender my resignation.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 22 June 2020
You are not appointed by University, wherein you are on deputation and CAPF is parent department.
You can submit resigantion to CAPF through University, where you are on deputation.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 June 2020
Submit your resignation through current Department to your original department. Also send a direct copy duly marked so, to your original department.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 22 June 2020
I do agree with the advice of both the above-noted experts.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 June 2020
Yes. I also do agree with the above-learned experts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 June 2020
Thanks expert Raj Kumar Makkad and expert kavksatyanarayana for agreeing.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 June 2020
You are always welcome Rajender ji.
Umesh Kumar (Querist) 02 July 2020
Sir, if department refused to accept the resignation and says resignation from deputation not accepted..then what is the way or legal remedy I have..
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 July 2020
Which department refused to accept resignation. Office where you are on deputation is only to forward resignation to your parent department. You should also send direct copy marked as original submitted through office of deputation.
If your parent department refused the resignation, what reasons were mentioned. You can approach higher officials of department or to court.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 July 2020
If the reason mentioned as resignation not accepted when on deputation, ask for service condition from the department in this respect. You can ask guidelines / reference of Rule through RTI also.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now