LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Explanation

(Querist) 18 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I am working in some restaurant,i went to deliver our company product in railway station,our restaurant approval papers are in process,one of the RPF officer takes me to the RPF office and he filed 144(1) section case on me and he said that come to court and pay fine upto 1500.I am preparing for APPSC exams .it will effects my future govt job selections?can u pls tell me the answer sir.This is the major question rotates in my mind.
Guest (Expert) 18 November 2017
Your question can be solved by the judgment of the court.
Dileep (Querist) 18 November 2017
Sir Let me know,am i eligible for govt jobs with this issue?
Dileep (Querist) 18 November 2017
The RPF officers are saying that this is a pity case no need to worry,only fine will be collected.
Guest (Expert) 18 November 2017
Apply for Government job and result will be there in the shape of selection or rejection depending upon the eligibility criteria that differs from job to job. No definite opinion can be formed without going through the conditions of employment you prefer to apply.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 18 November 2017
Paying the fine is accepting the crime. Try to proceed and get yourself acquitted on merits.
Dileep (Querist) 18 November 2017
But its not registered in FIR,He had taken one white paper statement from me,and sent me to home.And he said that"you no need to come to pay the fine send some one else".
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 19 November 2017
Your involvement in section 144 IPC is true? If it is true pay the fine and get discharged, then there will be no pending criminal cases against you.You can prepare for civil services exam and with determination if you work hard you'd get selected.
Dileep (Querist) 19 November 2017
If i paid the fine the case will closed madam,Thank you so much
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 19 November 2017
If you appreciate my answer please give me likes.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 19 November 2017
Youn went to supply the food the the train even while your company was yet to be authorised and you committed crime under Railways Act.

There cannot be any fine unless FIR is registered.

Fine is prima-facie conviction.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 November 2017
I endorse expert advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar, Mr. Jigyasu and Mr. Rajendra K Goyal.
Guest (Expert) 19 November 2017
Thanks for endorsing my reply

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query