LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 11 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir/s
I filed a case for permanent injunction. But after filing the case the facts, stated in the plaint, has changed. The respondent has filed his written statement on the changed facts. Can i file replica now. If yes than under which provision. Please suggest.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 September 2017
If there is change of facts then you can move an application for amendment of the plaint at any stage of the suit under order 6 rule 17 of CPC.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 12 September 2017
Replica is filed when defendant raised new facts/plea in w.s.In your case facts/circumstances has been changed so to bring the new facts on record you have to move application u/ o 6 rule 17 of cp� to to get amendment in plaint
Udit (Querist) 12 September 2017
Thank you very much.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 September 2017
Agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 September 2017
Well advised by experts.
Guest (Expert) 12 September 2017
Agree with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query