LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Find court case

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello there,

I want to hire a person and want to investigate if he has any court cases against him.

1) I can only provide his Name, Middle Name and Surname.
2) The police station under which he resides.

No more details than the above two. Can anybody help with it?


Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 August 2017
Solution simple.esquire into the police station within whose jurisdiction the person resides. Entrust the job to police detective and he would find out the criminal credentials of the person. Or same with a Private detective agency.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 August 2017
If you appreciate the above answer please click the like button.
P. Venu (Expert) 06 August 2017
What are the facts? What is the issue? Please don't post riddles.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 August 2017
@P. Venu, I thought I mentioned them. What else would make sense? Please suggest what facts you want to know in an open forum and what more issues would be expected in an investigation of such a situation?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 06 August 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 August 2017
No response to an anonymous person.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 August 2017
@Dr JC Vashista, @Rajendra...your profession demands logic and going by that you should be leaving this portal as it allows querist to post anonymously which you dont like. If you dont wish to answer dont dirty your profession by trying to put someone down by making such derogatory statements. More over dont lobby in this forum for no good reason. As you should know millions of sites like which allow people to post their query or comment give a choice to be anonymous for many reasons.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 13 August 2017
This is a free and charitable advisory forum. It is upto the experts' discretion whether they wanted to reply to anonymous questions or not. They cannot be compelled. It is discourteous for persons seeking charity to dictate his terms.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 13 August 2017
I had a solution in mind after reading the query. However, after seeing reaction of the querist I decide to withhold my views.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query