Upgrad LLM

Admission of new partner in firm

This query is : Resolved 

08 October 2009

For admission of new partner in partnership firm what document we should execute, agreement with new partner for admission of new partner or fresh partnership deed. Please advice

A V VishalOnline (Expert)
08 October 2009

You need to execute a fresh partnership deed admitting the new partner with the new profit/loss sharing ratios and also file a Form V with the registrar of firms.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
08 October 2009

Execute a new partnership deed mentioning the new partner in it.

n.k.sarin (Expert)
08 October 2009

agreed with Mr. vishal

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
08 October 2009

Agreed with Vishal.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
09 October 2009

Agreed with all the advises of the larned members.

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert)
09 October 2009

I agree with the Mr. A. V. Vishal,

This procedure and fresh deed called as "Reconstitute of Partnership Deed"

A.P.Manoranjan (Expert)
09 October 2009

I agree with Vishal's opinion

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x