Please help...

I am working as an HR in an I.T company and we have the probation period of 6 months in my organization, after the completion of six months by checking the individuals performance we give them the confirmation letter.

Now, i would like to know that as per the laws can we convert an employee from confirmation to probation period due to his poor performance again.

Please guide me...

Waiting for a positive revert.

Renu

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

No you cannot

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert)

After confermation you can not put him in probation. you have to opt other methods to correct or punish him.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)

You cannot put him in probation again after he has been confirmed please.

n.k.sarin (Expert)

you cannot convert a employee from confirmation to probation, but you can extend the probation period due to poor performance of employee before confirmation giving him one more opportunity.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

due to d poor performance again ?
how dey confirm u?
& if u confirmed dn probatn period not come again.
past not come again.
SMILE & ENJOY

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

After confimation letter you can't convert him probation.But there are some other methods you can give him show cause notice regarding his poor ferformance etc.

Bhumik DaveOnline (Expert)

You can't

charudureja (Expert)

Once a person has been confirmed his position can not be altered, this will thn be called whim of the management and there will be chaos. so if a person is giving poor perfromance u can either warn him or may no give increase as per ur company's policies but certainly u cannot alter the status.

Renu Blagun (Querist)

Dear All,

Thsnks for your feedbacks,can you please suggest me some other ways except issuing a warning letter.

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

While entering into an agreement of employment with the person certain clauses relating to poor or non performance of tasks allocated to the employee must have been included, refer these clauses and inform him highlighting the poor quality and non delivery of the tasks given and give him a chance to correct before taking any steps further which may include removal. No steps can be initiated without serving him due notice else it may lead to legal problems.

×