Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

consumer complaint for not providing information under RTI act is maintainable

This query is : Resolved 

06 November 2010

It is held in case Dr. Thirumalaraovs vs municipal commissioner Mysore that (28/05/2009 judgment in RP No. 1975/2005 of National commission) that RTI information seeker is consumer and he can file complaint before consumer forum.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
06 November 2010

Can you provide me the reference of the aforementioned citation so that I may also be benefited ?

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
07 November 2010

Vinod Ji, I badly need this citation...pls mention it as soon as possible.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert)
07 November 2010

The said case details have been uploaded for kind information. Please check up clicking Files Tab. In case of urgency, please mail me (

Murali Krishna (Expert)
07 November 2010

Dear Kiran Kumar,

Please find enclosed scanned PDF copy in the attachment. Thjis would be more helpful than word file. Hence I am enclosing same here.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert)
07 November 2010

Thanks for the useful citation.

s.subramanian (Expert)
08 November 2010

Thank you.

Sri Vijayan.AOnline (Expert)
08 November 2010

Thanks, it is useful

M V GuptaOnline (Expert)
09 November 2010

An important piece of information.Thanks.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert)
09 November 2010

The said citation has been ported in our Files Section by LCI for the benefit of all members. Thanks to Admn for his prompt action.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x