Parthasarathi Loganathan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1339

+ View Full Profile

About me

Having taken voluntary retirement from Indian Overseas Bank during March 2014 after serving in the industry for more than 25 years,  I am now into active practice in the legal profession. 

My area of Law Practice is wholly focused on DRT, SARFAESI and COPRA related cases apart from matters related to Family & Property Disputes

I look forward to healthy legal debates in this website to share my experience and expertise gained in my domain in order to get involved in the latest trends in Law Practice.  Being a passionate banker I have completed Ph.D. from University of Madras and submitted my synopsis titled "Human Resources, Technology and Legal Aspects in the Management of Non Performing Assets in Indian Banking Sector.

MY ENDEAVOUR  :

To learn Law related matters on Daily Basis and Share them with the Law Deprived Citizens of our Country through active involvement in independent Law Practice in Bangalore.

MY MISSION AND VISION:    

EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY MUST BECOME LAW LITERATE

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    After working for a leading nationalized bank for over 25 years, I have taken up full-fledged law practice with specialization in Banking laws, DRT, SARFAESI Act, IT Act, Cyber laws and IPR

My area of expertise
    Labour Laws, Medical Negligence, IT, Banking, DRT, SARFAESI, IPR, Patent Laws, etc

My experience in the area (years):
    Over 25 years of service in Banking operations including IT

Organizations I belong to:
    VRS 2014 from Indian Overseas Bank

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc, CAIIB, M.B.A, L.LM, CSTM

Award & Honors:
    All my contributions to my erstwhile Financial Institution over the years have resulted in productive business development for the bank

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• manoj says : possession on the house: Geeta
    Respect Sir/Mam, i am OM. Family :kamal(father-70yrs) mother(65yrs.3-son(1st raju Sigh(45yrs, 2nd sanju(38yrs, 3rd OM-33yrs unmarried) Iusse on 900 sq feet house(built ground floor and 1st floor): Himself - earned by shri Kamal(father). 7th-Dec-2014, my Late Elder son(raju- J.E. civil engg in U.P.) and his wife (geeta)seated the "panchayat"and in that panchayat make decison:"father gave the house's paper to raju and sign on notebook page (its not signed on any legal papers and its mentioned that father has given this property to (raju) and 5-lakh by cheque and 6 tolla gold and ornament etc. and other family member also signed on it. It is the plan by Raju and his wife geeta and her Maternal also). My father has to signed on the papers because Raju was sick and raju told that i gave contribute to constrution in this property(but he has no any proof of matrials as in slip/bill). Raju told that he will take a loan on this property for treatment so give me this property. So, 27th jan-2015 became death, due to sick. 17th feb-2015 kamal (father has property "Gift Deed" to named on sanju&Om). 8th august, 2015 Late Raju's wife(geeta) case register of possiessin on this house. Living condition: In 900 sq.m house: on ground floor late Raju's wife (geeta and his son (18yrs)and her Maternal father &mother and cosuions are living and on the 1st floor: sanju and his wife and son(2yrs) are living at this time and om, father and mother are living in another house.(it is named on mother(self earned) 450 sq.m) it is 5m away from the 900sq.m house. Reason: late Raju's wife*(geeta) said to (father, mother and Om) that you are not come here for live, it is my husband property. Father is alive. and he does not want to give his property to geeta and son because they are very misbehaviour. Please clear my question: 1) who is the real owner of this property ? 2) we signed on the paper, so what will happen? it is legal 3) Geeta case on sannju for vacant the house ? Please reply me.....

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

• WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 says : INVITATION
    Sir, We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of https://www.facebook.com. 1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP 2) food safety act query GROUP 3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929 4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM 5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS 6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE Thanking you sir, SD/-

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×