30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   30 September 2019 at 09:06

Dicgc cover incase of one joint account with multiple FD


If my bank fails, I hold a joint sb account with my wife. By we hold multiple fds...2L fds in my name and 1.10L worth fd in my wife's name. Kindly let me know if we will get 1L or 2L dicgc cover.

Shahnawaz   29 September 2019 at 22:50

Admission eligibility to regular llb after bbl

Dear Sir/Madam,

I seek a clarity regarding BBL (Bachelors in Business Law) conducted by Annamalai University.


is BBL through distance mode considered as a 3 year UG degree to serve the eligibility criteria of a regular LLB College Admission...?


As this BBL is a 3 year course which demands the +2 qualification as admission eligibility. .....Can I enroll to it in distance mode ..? can I take admission in any LLB college with this qualification after 3 years ?
or should I choose any other 3 year degreein distance mode like BBA/B.COM in order to confirm my LLB admission ?

Kindly please help me with this issue so that I can take the admission immediately as the last date is nearing.

Thanking all.


Anonymous   29 September 2019 at 21:47

Change address of society

ear Team ,

We Have society Registered under Societies ACT 1860 in Madhya Pradesh State we want to change it into Maharashtra State ,

Is there any process to change of state in Societies .

Looking Forward for Your kind reply

Shravan Kumar

Banuvara Raja   25 August 2019 at 15:52

Advocate has paid 60000 to tnscdrc

We lost in the lower court and went for appeal, in appeal at TNSCDRC our advocaate asked to pay us 25000/- we paid it and appeal got admitted.

Our lawyer has asked another 60000 stating that we have to pay some more money. We cannot believe him. SO we are posting our problem here. Interestingly he said that if you cant pay, I will only pay and you pay me later.

Today we went to TNSCDRC and there we came to know that he has deposited 60000/- we were shocked.

We asked what is the matter, why he has paid in the office, office told you contact advocate.

But our advocate is not picking phone. What might have happened? Can anyone explain?

Muneeswaran   13 July 2019 at 14:33

Noc from bank for lease registration

We have taken home loan from the bank in 2012, there are three applicants for the loan and property also owned by three persons one third of the property each. I am the primary applicant for the loan. In the year 2018, I became the full owner of the property and it is registered in my name after obtaining NOC from the bank.
Now I want to lease lease the property to a business entity and by registering the lease agreement, for which I have been asking NOC from the bank. Lease term is 9 yeras and the loan remaining terms 8 years.
Bank is not doing any action.
Is there any law which restricts the lease registartion of the mortgaged property?
Apprecaite your advice

Anonymous   16 June 2019 at 17:28

Government job

Respected sir/mam
I am selected for a govt job in staff selection commision but in 2018 my name was in a FIR under sec 323,341,34, 506.
I was arrested and got bail in 1-2 hrs.
Then compromise occured between us and the complainant and the written affidavit of which was given to police.The I.O filed a untrace report and complainant agreed to it in the court and the report was accepted by the judge.In the final orders the word compromise was not written. And also a copy of compromise was also given to SDM for the closing of 107/151.
will this case affect my police verification and should i reveal this in my declaration form?
The police station where the FIR was filed is a different city than my home city.
thanx in advance.

Nitesh Kumar Sharma   26 February 2016 at 14:43

Chit fund scheme cheques bounced

I have invested in a Chit fund scheme. But after maturity, its cheques are getting bounced. What is Best & Quick legal course - whether u/s 138 of Negotiable instrument Act OR any other strong way there ?
Thanks in Advance

mohd imran   26 February 2016 at 09:13

sarfaesi act

I have received notice under section 13(2) of Sarfaesi Act, asking me to make the outstanding amount within 60 days of time from the bank.

Notice period of 60 days is expiring on 29th feb 2016. And i am getting the funds on 1st or 2nd of march 2016.

Here i want to know, if i can make the payment two days after the expiry period of notice under section 13(2) or the bank will immediately issue possession notice under section 13(4), the very next day of expiry i.e on 1st of march.

And please let me know will there be any gap period after the 60 days of 13(2) notice, Before issuing notice under sec 13(4).

Parthasarathi Loganathan   23 January 2016 at 19:16

Repayment of debt

One of my client has helped his daughter's friend a sum of Rs.10.00 lakhs. The money was sought urgently for medical treatment and the same was remitted through banking channels. Of which Rs.3.00 lakhs in cash. There was no document executed to support this debt transaction. Since he failed to repay,my client was verbally pressing hard maintaining best relations to repay. Now he has come forward to give a cheque for Rs.10.00 lakhs. On verification from the debtor's bank he does not have sufficient balance to honour the cheque. I suggested as under: (a) Accept the cheque (b) Get a Demand Promissory Note signed (c) A letter confirming the transaction and acknowledgement for debt. I was experts to extend further advise to secure this debt. The borrower is willing to co-operate and is working as an Engineer in the State Government. Please suggest other options for recovery of dues.

Vipson   23 January 2016 at 13:39

Loan from bank

The santioned loan amount is Rs. 24.60 lacs under CGMSE scheme.. The category of loan santioned is Unit in North Eastern Region.... Inwhich 17.60 lac as term loan and 8lac as CC. The account had been sanctioned in 2013 and since then the entrepreneur has been paying the dues diligently . The CC had not been start yet.There was shortage of funds to take other place to start the project as the splace taken was not suitable for the project and for same he also asked to lend more money in other ways. He had already restructured the loan recently. But still he not able to start the project. The only primary security was Plant and machinery and other fixtures. The area is rented.
My query would be mostly from the Entrepreneurs point of view..i.e What proceedings could be undertaken against him considering it is case of NPA. More so what could the entrepreneur do to present his case strongly keeping in mind he cannot pay liabilities due....??? Please also light me one time settlement.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query