practice as ca & advocate simultaneously

SIR,

i am the student of icai & as i have been clarified i can practice as ca with advocate if the bar counsil premits me.

so our icai is allowed us to practice both.

now the question is WHAT CAN I DO FOR GETTING APPROVAL OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSTITUTE OF LAWYER TO GET PERMISSION OF SUCH PRACTICE?

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

Yes ICAI has permitted by amending the constitution of the ICAI rules & regulations but as of now BCI has not/ is not permitting such dual practise, so unfortunately you have to chose a career as a CA or an advocate.

There is a case law on the subject. (A doctor has approached SC for similar prayer, but could not succeed).

Kumar Thadhani (Expert)

Yes I do agree with expert Mr Vishal.

that querry already been answered. any ways i do agree with expert.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert)

Hope this issue would stand as a trend setter to all those law qualified brothers to actively contribute their professional skills to the society irrespective of their occupation.

repeated quarry

×