Speed up the process in High court

Hi friends,
Our civil case (Partition) is penndidng in high cort of andhrapradesh at interlocutry satge since March'2006, Our parents are super annuated and econonmic condidtions are adverse.

Hence i am requesting you to suggest me to a way to move the file fast to save our lives either through HRC any other way.

kindly help me on this

R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert)

Usually oridinary suits take atleast 3 years to be completed. Your case being a partition suit, it may take atleast 8-9 years to be completed as it involves lot of complexities and procedures.

You have to wait for its completion. There is no other go.

In case if you want to speed up the case, you can approach the High Court under article 227 seeking direction to dispose of the case within a specified time frame (say for example 3 years or so) on the ground that if the plaintiffs (your parents) are senior citizens.

B K Raghavendra RaoOnline (Expert)

Ask your advocate to move an IA for early hearing of the case citing the hardship and the fact that the petitioners are senior citizens.

Kumar Thadhani (Expert)

Move Intterloculatory Application with the High-Court citing your reason for early disposal soon your Prayer will be heard.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert)

I concur with the learned experts

×