BANK'S LAW INTERVIEW

SIR/MADAM,

I HAVE TO ATTEND A BANK INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER(JMGS-1).
PLEASE GUIDE ME, WHAT TO PREPARE FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.

I SHALL REMAIN GRATEFUL.

THANX & REGARDS,
K.NITIN

All commercial laws, All labour laws, Consumer law, property related laws, DRT Act, Arbitration and Conciliation Act etc. should be thoroughly gone into by you for this purpose.

Besides CPC, 138 NI, Sarfaesi, Limitation Acts, (also go through latest case laws) get prepared for 'drafting' of various kinds of Deeds, legal notices.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert)

My experience as a Bank Officer suggests that since Law officers are basically entrusted to co-ordinate with the Bank Approved Panel Advocates, the candidate is expected to possess good communication and drafting skills besides rudimentary aspects of Banking Laws like Negotiable Instruments Act, FEMA, IT Act, DRT Procedures, Vetting of Civil suits, Regulatory guidelines prescribed by RBI. While facing the interview your answers should be crisp, honest and straightforward. ALL THE VERY BEST NITIN. Hope one more lawyer joins the Banking Industry.

aman kumar (Expert)

agree

×