LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 08 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
sir, i am cheated by my friends by taking cheques and non judicial stamp papers 10 years back by saying we are all creating charitable organization , for security purpose, thereupon i gave police complainant and later it was with draw by me till they have not return the cheque's and stamp papers but they have cheated now they are filing cheque bounce cases : what can i do now
ajay sethi (Expert) 08 February 2012
you have to contest the case . if aforesaid facts mentioned by you are true then you have good case on merits.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 08 February 2012
why you have withdrawn case?
where case is filed?
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 08 February 2012
If they have not yet filed the cases - you can go in for cancellation of those papers/cheques as being void....The law gives you a right to do so. The court if satisfied that the same are void/voidable i.e not good in the eyes of law, would call for their production and cancel the same.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 08 February 2012
yes., whats the reason behind your withdrawal?

your complaint has been registered as f.i.r? or withdrawn before that?

Deepak Nair (Expert) 08 February 2012
You said that cheque and stamp paper was given 10 years back. Wasn't the cheque dated?? Were those cheques blank?? Were there any trust deed?? Why did you withdraw the complaint??
A lot of questions pops up by reading your query.

Any ways, you have to contest the case in its merits. You can rely on the complaint filed by you earlier, but the reason for withdrawal has to be justified.

If there is no existing liability, then the outcome of the case will be on your favour.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 08 February 2012
concentrate in contesting the case. You have got good merit.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 08 February 2012
Take the certified copy of the complaint filed against your friend and later on withdrawn. It is help to contest and defend your case.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 09 February 2012
contest the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query