LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against cheating boyfriend

(Querist) 08 October 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I was in an affair with a boy for 2 years. He promised me to get married. I spent all my money on him since he was jobless. We were in physical relations also. But now suddenly he refused to marry me and blamed me that I am a horrible girl. Please tell me what cases can I do against him to teach him that he has no rights to use and throw a girl
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 08 October 2014
Lodge a police complaint with necessary evidences.
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 09 October 2014
Yes, file a police compliant against him. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450
Guest (Expert) 09 October 2014
Whether You Feel you would be Peaceful after marrying him after all this.Just Forget and Start a New Life.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 09 October 2014
agreed with Mr Arunagiri
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 09 October 2014
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 09 October 2014
Repeated query:
ajay sethi (Expert) 09 October 2014
repeated query
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 09 October 2014
Dear Aysha
you may file a criminal complaint/case against him before police or court u/s 376/493 of IPC for false promise of marriage and rape.
the police is bound to register a case against him on your complaint if police is not going to register the case on your complaint then the police official is also be penalized as per section 166A of I.P.C.

Feel Free to Call
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 October 2014
A criminal complaint for cheating and breach of trust may be lodged in the local police station. Please do not repeat query, if you have further queries, you may post it in the same thread.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 October 2014
Any way you are lucky to have a break up with a professional unemplpoyed. It is your folly if you watered a seedless pot.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query