LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

can i file a criminal complaint?

(Querist) 06 November 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I m a permanent secondary school teacher in private but gov aided school. I have filed many criminal as well as civil cases against school management about their corruptions. To take revenge of it the school management is not allowing me to join my duties. I made complaint to many authorites but yet not get any relief. Since two years i have no salary. Can i file a criminal case against management for mental harrasment and financial loss.
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 07 November 2014

File a civil suit claiming your salary, its a better option.

Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 07 November 2014
You have to file writ application in high court for speedy relief.
Criminal case would not help you to allow you to join duty.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 07 November 2014
You have said that the management is not allowing you to join duties. What is the exact meaning of it.

If they have terminated, you can challenge it in the Court. If yes When they have terminated?

Come with more details.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2014
you have been sitting idle for two years after termination?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2014
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2014
If you are terminated, you can challenge the orders.

If you have lodged complaints / file cases against management, you can not prevent them to take revenge in legal ways.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 07 November 2014
agreed with expert Mr.Rajendra K Goyal. As you have exercised your civilian right of complaining corruption against your employer, the employer has every right to take steps to prevent you legally and termination is one of such acts. You should have prepared for these consequences well in advance before making complaint. Anyway, if they have terminated you, you can challenge the order in the Court of Law alleging that the order is illegal.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 November 2014
You have not come out with proper details and background so that the experts could have given proper and suitable suggestions, do it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query