Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

NAGARAJ   28 June 2019 at 07:04

Notarised Will

Hi sir I'm from bangalore.3 years back My grand father (mother father)his self acquired property 10 gunta land along with house .he was made notarized will in favour of me,now he s no more....his only female legal heir my mother she dont hv objection to dat I would like to transfer the khatha in my probate of will mandatory ?....shall I directly apply to the revenue authority to change the khatha?......any citation preferred probate of will is not mandatory in Karnataka. '?

SurenderKumar   07 June 2019 at 08:10

Regarding vacating the lease hold house

In Gaziabad is there any provision that the lessee can not take her belongings during leaving the lease hold house, and house owner will keep all the same.

Inder   06 June 2019 at 15:46

Caught drinking in public place

Hi dear experts
Mujhe 2 days pehle police ne drinking in public place ke liye arrest tha. Raat ko bail pe release kar diya.
IO se baa hui agle din IO ji na bola ki judge ke samne pesh hona padega wo plenty laga ke case dismiss kar dega
Dear experts plz aap koi acchi si advice do plz

Vijay   26 August 2018 at 09:31

Regarding emergent notice from high court

Dear Sir. Yesterday I received emergent notice from high court on service matter, if I won't attend the court than it may cause any problem for me?. Plz suggest me

Abhishek Mohan Acharya   27 December 2017 at 22:39

Regarding the statute of limitation of stamp paper

A week ago i came across a stamp duty which was executed in the name of my father in 1997 and another person who agreed to sell a property to my father as a security under an agreement for a consideration of 50000. My father expired on 30th November 2017 and the person who was supposed to return the cash is denying now that the statute of limitations for stamp papers is over and the papers are not valid. I would like to know if i could sue the person using these stamp papers. And i meant to sue for the property, not for recovering the money and as i heard that the stamp papers i have is just a waste paper as its 20 years old, and also that the property is not a suit schedule one as i had mentioned earlier,i want to know if i could use those papers and also others papers like promissory notes and GPA and original gift deed of the land along with the stamp papers.

ravi   27 December 2017 at 21:34


Good evening, My wife\'s father was expired and all 2 brother and sisters and mother have applied for legal heir right in court of law. Their are two property one is self occupied residence and other one is open plot given on 99 years lease which is in litigation and the case is pending. The brothers have taken NOC from both sister and mother by emotionally and they all appear before judge for their view and noc. It means the property to be transfer to only to both brothers. The final order yet to deliver by hon. judge. Now mother and sisters want to withdraw their NOC and want to share in the property. Sir my question is can all withdraw their NOC. what they can do. the property is in maharashtra state.

gowrishankar   27 December 2017 at 16:45

Fail to report purchase of immovable property

I am working in central govt, joine 2012 .I got gifted a land from my father in law and it registered on my wife name for Rs.10 lakh on 2013, that time I didn't get sanction or report to my office due to lack of knowledge of service rules. But last year I mentioned in property returns. Now how to get approval for purchased land. Now I would like build house. Please give valuable solution for me.

Nitish   27 December 2017 at 14:27

Marriage certificate

Dear All Member Kindly Guide for Registering my Marriage

Last Month in 23.11.2017 i got married i want to register my marriage can you PLZ guide me where i can register my marriage in delhi .

And i also want to change here surname as she is also ready for it
So dear all lawyersclub members kindly guide me what steps should i need to take

raghavendra   28 October 2017 at 16:42

Divorce by mutual consent with child custody

I have to file divorce by mutual consent and he has one son father want to take custody mother agrees for the same. Now question is can I ask divorce and child custody in one application or need to file two different applications.


Anonymous   28 October 2017 at 15:47


Hi... i have a query,m mother has a property which was earned by my father .And after my fathers death my mom she doesnt wish to share it equally among all. She just want to gve it to her can i fight for this.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query