Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   25 October 2021 at 22:03

Appoint and declare guardianship

which court is competent to declare guardian for a minor in a dispute between father and mother? If it is to appoint a guardian which court has jurisdiction?

Sachin Kumar   25 October 2021 at 11:41

Rent agreement

I am owner and given property on rent (2 room set) from yesterday.
Today I had purchased e-stamp paper of Rs. 10 for executing rent agreement.
Can rent agreement be started from 24/10/2021 ?
Date on e-stamp paper is 25/10/2021.

Anonymous   23 October 2021 at 15:51


My father in law had executed a registered will , it is favoring the son of my father in law's daughter , he received almost 80 % of our property and 20 is divided in between my husband and his brother. My sister in law and mother in law and father in law are no more now . the big apartment house costing 2crores is transferred to his grandson . now we want to challenge the will we have taken objection to probate . the only default is that the medical certificate that is attached to the will is back dated and get corrected to that of current date . That is before the few days of the date of execution of will. Can the preposition " legal Heir comes first before Nominee" be applied here in our case and what are the more grounds on which the will can be challenge .

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47


An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:22


Respected Experts,
My mother expired 6months ago, she has written a Will as to transfer of house in favour of me and my sister has no objection for the Will,
Will is written in a Legal paper and it is not registered and notarized as well.
is this Will admissible in the court of law and what is the procedure to execute the Will?

SURAJ VISHWAKARMA   21 October 2021 at 17:36

Buyer did not pay balance amount after registration

Sir, I sold my flat & registration was done in favour of Buyer on 02.09.2021 with condition in agreement that buyer will make payment of balance amount through home loan from bank with in 20 days from the date of registration. Now it's more than 40 days, buyer has not made my balance payment. Kindly guide if i should do anything or should worry about?

Anonymous   20 October 2021 at 17:21

Notarized gpa

I had 20 years ago notarized. Unregisters. Gpa. For immovible property

Anonymous   19 October 2021 at 14:18

Developer not handing over flats even after 12 years

IV- One single development agreement for all 1to4 was signed and registered on 5/01/2009 without any sanctioned BMC plan ,flat nos, IOD from BMC ,not registered with MHADA/RERA till date saying that 4 flats of 1000 sqr feet carpet area will be allotted to 1to4 heirs in the manner provided in Annexure B as follows
a Smt Rekha A Desai & others 1000 sqr feet
b Mr Sunil Desai 1000 sqr feet
c Mr Amit Desai cheque/Cash Taken
d Mr Aashit Desai 1000 sqr feet
e Mrs Nisha Nawathe nil
f Mr Sunil Desai 250 sqr feet
g Smt Vinodini Desai & others 250 sqr feet
hMrs Nisha Nawathe 250 sqr feet
I Smt Rekha Desai & others 250 sqr feet
V- no 1,3,4 promised to no 2 that after individual agreement are signed with the builder they will provide her a copy of the said agreement .
VI- Even though the construction started in 2009/10 it is not yet completed in all respect till date and builder has not prepared the individual documents /agreement of redevelopement inspite of several mails and personal visits to him.
VII- during 2009 till date no 1,3,4 did not send legal notice to builder nor engaged any Advocate to handle this legal matter
IX-A suplementry agreement was prepared in 2012 stating that previous agreement dated 5/01/2009 is deemed to have been cancelled in lue of this suplementry agreement of 2012which was only signed by developer and not by Desais a land owners.
1 can I withdraw my consent for redevelopement to builder as I do not want to sign suplementry agreement of 2012 which is not beneficial to me.And why it was not signed and register in 2012 itself
2 can I demand equal distribution of benefits as per will with other stakeholders in this suplementry agreement of 2012 which is still unsigned
What is my remedy after 12 years

Balaji Bakthavathsal   19 October 2021 at 10:40

Cheque bouncing case relaxation of imprisonment

In a criminal case, (cheque bounce case), the accused has been sentenced to one year simple imprisonment punishment by the lower court. The accused appealed to the next appellate court and the appellate court confirmed the lower court’s order. The lower court order dated 22.08.2014 and the appellate court order dated 18.04.2017. As the person was roaming scot free, the trial court was questioned under RTI Act about the action taken on the accused and the trial court informed me that warrant has been issued to the concerned police station to apprehend the accused on 19.08.2021 after seeing my letter dated 11.08.2021. Under these circumstances, please clarify the doubts
i) Whether the accused can file bail petition and get bail ?
ii) Whether a third person who is not the complainant can file a caveat and object the bail petition ?
I would be very grateful if clarification is provided on this matter since the accused, an unscrupulous person is creating lot of problem to me by filing false & fictitious civil suit disturbing me mentally, financially and physically.

Hari Konanur   18 October 2021 at 15:30

Power of attorney

Namaste sir

I'm planning to buy one old flat in Bangalore, but owner resides in America. So he is granting POA rights to his father in law at Bangalore. So that his father in law can register the flat to me after full money payment.

Please advice is it legally OK to go head in purchasing flat belonging to NRI



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query