LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Bijoy Paul   04 July 2012 at 12:27

Specific relief act

Dear Expert Can any one please give me the explanation of Specific relief act.


PRIYANKA BHARTI   30 August 2008 at 22:53

law firms in Ranchi( Jharkhand)

I have just received my license and I want to practise. So ,can anyone please suggest me address of some good law firms or lawyers in the city of Ranchi

Rajeev Sarcar   21 August 2008 at 15:09

Father Property

My Father expired in 2002, We are 3 brothers. We have property in 2 places.

I Jharkhand, Its a house which was made by my father's income and as per the will It belongs to all the 3 brother and my mother.

Can u mother alone sell the property ?

In Bengal we have ancestrial property ( house & land) and there is no will, can my mother alone give/sell the property ?

Dr.Mumbiram   19 August 2008 at 04:32

After filing a writ petition personally

Artist Mumbiram is personally filing a writ petition at the Bombay High Court requesting for a Mandamus to officials at FROs and their superiors at the MHA (PETITION UNDER Part III Article 14 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA FOR ISSUANCE OF A WRIT IN THE NATURE OF Mandamus UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA).

These officials have failed to process Dr.Mumbiram’s application for a five-year-visa for his minor son, who qualifies as a PIO. Departmental remedies such as formal written complaints have also been exhausted. The petition seeks a Mandamus to these officials to immediately grant a visa for his minor son and also to grant the petitioner compensation for damges.

What action from the High Court can we expect and in what time framework ? Will we be informed about the next steps in the proceedings, such as a possible hearing ? Do they post such information on the case status page of the Bombay High Court ?

Would somebody enlighten us about possible scenarios ?

GYAN CHAND   27 July 2008 at 11:13


my wife father in law marriage two lady. First had left and born two girl childern(just Married) and 2nd has 3childern
first mother children 2nd mother not like and not taking care after death of father
pls suggest what should we do and if we put a case for justice in the court for property dispute can we have?

pls help us the grand mother-in-law is also not leaving her son's house.


nilesh   26 July 2008 at 17:17

About Right to information

what is the mailing address for receiving any information through E-mail,

jhanvi   26 July 2008 at 11:18

ATM case happened in Baroda

Dear Srinivas,

Thanks for the advices , As discussed earlier the bail have ordered jointly for both the guys with the deposit of 6 Lakhs Rs. Now the issue and query is how if one of the accuse is able to make the arrangement of 6 Lakhs can we appeal to the highcourt to release one of them as the order is released jointly. Require your advice in it.


Chandan Garg   25 July 2008 at 10:13

Letter to appoint a lawyer on panel

I am incharge (Legal) in a steel man. company. I want to appoint 4-5 lawyer on my panel of advocates of my company. kindly provide the format of letter which should be issued to them and also the conditions etc to be put in that letter.

Adv.Rajendra Kothari   24 July 2008 at 21:30

Dishonour of cheque

my client,a partner of an unregistered partnership firm-filed a complaint case under sectiion 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act against one individual person for dishonour of cheque.The accused taken a main defence that my client is not entitled to file the same as he is a partner of unregistered firm and as per provisions of section 69(2)of the Indian Partnership Act it is not legal.Please kindly give me guidence and citations of higher courts in support of my client....Adv.Rajendra Kothari


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query