25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Venkat Mogga   28 January 2016 at 16:39

Purchase of flat from nominee

Dear Sir,
I am planning to buy 1 BHK flat in chembur and have finalised one flat. The flat in whose name it is registered, he has expired and it has got transferred to his wife. She has one daughter and one son.
Daughter has given a indemnity bond stating she has no objection and the flat can be sold out to anyone.
But there is no noc from the nominees son.
And the nominee has prepared one permanent agreement and mention that there are no legal heirs.
Question to you Sir, can i buy the flat.
Will there be any legal issues.


O. Mahalakshmi   05 February 2015 at 09:52

Restoration of maintenance case

crl.m.p in Maintenance case and both are dismissed for default. how the Maintence case will be restored

Meenakshi   29 September 2014 at 19:28

Salary not paid

Hi I am working in a private educational firm. I have not been paid salary from july. Where i can go and where should i file a legal case.

Magesh Vadivel   29 March 2014 at 06:36

ancestral property will not registered/witnessed


My grand father before died two days,he has written will in his own handwriting in normal paper and kept it in safer place.which is not registered and not signed by witness.

1.Please let me whether it can treated as will and he did'nt written any other will before.

Let me know on questions.

Thanks & Regards,

RAJ KUMAR   29 March 2014 at 02:10

Defamation case



durga prasad   28 March 2014 at 20:19

N i act non cts cheque

my question;

are non cts cheques bouncing with out sufficient balance in bank ac, will come under N I ACT or cheque bounce case.
plz clarify me.

anand trivedi   28 March 2014 at 19:50

Sons right on the property


well my case is that we lived with my father, who got married again once my real mother passed away due to cancer.

now my father baught a flat and took a home loan from bank but he put his new wife's name in the property and no one new that property is on hers name,
now my father paid the loans from his bank account jointly held with her and we myself and my brother also used to give our salary to my father for the exp and rolling of life cycle.
now my father is expired and the step mother is threatening us to leave the house as she intends to give that flat on rent.
one of my relatives had asked my father about flat's ownership at that time he replied it is in the joint name.
but now it seems that we have no legal right for flat as my step mother claims she is the owner and has given us the ultimatum to vacate the house next week.

i myself is a handicapped person i dont know what will i do
please guide about my legal options

my step mother is a divorcee and has very bad attitude towards us. she even refused the money for groceries and vegetables from us and refused to cook food also

please help

Anil yadav   28 March 2014 at 18:48

Mama Right

My mothers bro[my mama] Build home in my fathers land at village.
He not buy land.
Just my father allow him and my father demolish that home.
Can we demolish it cz mama not aquire land he just build home so many year ago.

Y R DINAKAR   28 March 2014 at 18:46

General power of attorney

Dear Sir,

My brother has opened SB a/c in a Bank with out knowledge of my father by foregining and did some transactions, after 5 months we came to know about the account.Now what is course of action my father should take in order to protect himself w.r.t the transactions in this account.
Actually my father is a paralysis patient and he has shifted to chennai from my native about one and half year back due to disputes with my brother.
Now he is threatening my father stating that he will file a cheque bounce case against my father and he has GPA of my father to open an account and do the transactions.
Actually to the best of my father's knowledge he has not executed any GPA.

If my brother has created fradulent GPA , what are options avialble for my father to protect himself.

Vinesh K Chhaya   28 March 2014 at 18:33

Cr.p.c. 456 (property)

My Client is son of murdered person...the bike is in custody of police which is with his father(deceased) respondents lodge cross complain against deceased and his other relative... then who will the applicant to recover bike from the police custody? and what will the format of application ??? may be it is acadamic question but important to justice...


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query