LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

jayachandran   22 February 2009 at 13:29

closure of courts

whether under any circumstance, a High Court be closed. It is not declaring holiday, but closure. kindly enlighten

jayachandran   13 January 2009 at 12:41

contract-foreign buyer defaulted in payment

how to sue a foreign buyer who defaulted in payment. The country be USA or Isreal. Can I write to their commerce ministry to blacklist the defaulted firm from doing business.

jayachandran   28 September 2008 at 11:04

legal assistance or help

Anybody inform me, whether there is any decision by a High Court or Supreme Court under the Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 200

jayachandran   28 September 2008 at 11:00

single or divorced

A wife ran away with her paramour on the next day of her marriage and later filed divorce petition and the same was ordered exparte.
My question is "whether the husband" is a "divorced" person or a to be called as "single". What is his status in the society

advocate satya   27 September 2008 at 13:30

red light for advocates

the whole legal battle is been played by ld. lawyers of the society, advocates holds a respectfull position in society and called officers of the court, still policemen are the power to have red light on there vehicle, why can't lawyers as they are the pillars of judiciary, can this suggestion be made to the bar council or a PIL is required to get the right of red light over there vehicles too ?

K.Ravichandren   26 July 2008 at 00:14

Is there is Central Excise Tribunal in Chennai?

Is there is Central Excise Tribunal in Chennai? where is it? How to file an appeal with them against the order by Salem Office which assessed wrongly.

jayachandran   13 July 2008 at 13:08


is corruption best, if so why

Kapil Kumar   12 July 2008 at 19:19

Information about being a defaulter of financial institutions

Kindly let me know what are the remedies available to me as an individual who had availed Personal loan as well as used gthe credit facility from MNC Banks and had been using it properly for almost 4- years but due to some sudden financial crisis I have lost my money and now I am a BIG ZERO in terms of money and assets,I am staying in a rented place ,having no assets,surviving on my brothers salary,no job,no business,I had no mal intentions to be a defaulter as I use to make all the payments on time before this sudden shock,there has been cases filed against me under different IPC section of criminal and civil be true I do not have money to pay or to fiight cases or to ask banks to settle,kindly show me a way to save my self and my family from this legal trauma.Is insolvency or bankruptcy is a way .


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query