Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Manish   06 April 2008 at 00:24

Royalty on the ordinary soil

Whether Royalty is payable on the soil taken out from the land of Raiyats?

continue
Saurabh Mehta   01 April 2008 at 17:50

article 12 of the constitution of India

Sirs,
If in any matter government officer particularly secretary given a certificate that an institution is started under the agis of the government it is run and financed by the state govt. and it is a semi government orgation, then whether it can be said that the orgation is a state under article 12 of the constitution of India.
Pls. help me.
Saurabh Mehta

continue
Deepak Rikhari   27 March 2008 at 17:51

Which post is not described in the Constitution?

Which post is not described/ defined in the Constitution? Please write me answer as soon as possible.

continue
fbumar   08 March 2008 at 03:32

nikahnama/birth certificate attestaion for visa purposes

I've got a job in Gulf. For family visa procedure, authorities in that country need my Nikahnama & my kid's birth certificate to be attested by MEA, Delhi and their Embassy Delhi. What is the procedure? Should I walk in directly to MEA with nikahnama and birth certificate? I am from Delhi and certificates have been issued from Delhi.

Thanks,

continue
siva   07 March 2008 at 19:24

Status of an MP

What is the status of an MP ? Is he/she a representative of his/her constituency?

Thank You.

continue