LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Babita Joseph   09 May 2008 at 15:19

Name board size of CA Office

I urgently want to know the size of a Chartered Accountants Office Name board.It would be enough if I get to know where to look.

continue
pathan shiyaz khan   02 May 2008 at 15:55

applicability of the statutory law

when there is a question of validity and applicability of the provisions in two different statutes which have been inacted in the same year which provision will be prevailed.

continue
pathan shiyaz khan   30 April 2008 at 14:09

maitainability of the writ petition

second writ petition filed by the petitioner, seeking the relief that he was not made a party in the earlier writ petition which is already disposed.

continue
David   28 April 2008 at 09:41

Judge vs. Journalist

continue
mani   24 April 2008 at 08:59

Service Tax

A trade association registered under socities act and having approval of registeration under section 10 & 11 of Income tax act collects membership fees towards ordinary membership and life membership fees. Do they have to collect service tax on this fees ?

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   23 April 2008 at 15:57

Who is a citizen?

Who is a citizen?

Please explain the difference between a citizen and a non-citizen by giving examples.

continue
Anil Verma   20 April 2008 at 11:35

for make a registerd marriage with other religion women.

i m Anil Verma Young Male From India I want do Registerd Marriage With A Other Religion Women. I want Know Rules For A marriage.
Anil

continue
mohit arora   16 April 2008 at 12:42

TRANSFER OF LIC AGENCY

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM A LIC AGENT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY PROVISION IN THE LAW & REGULATIONS OF IRDA THAT I CAN TRANSFER MY AGENCY TO MY WIFE,SO THAT RENEWAL COMMISSION IN FUTURE WILL BE GIVEN TO MY WIFE. SIR PL CARIFY THIS POINT

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 11:16

clarification on SEBI and IRDA rules

RESPECTED SIR ,
PL HELP ME IN THIS COMPLEX LEGAL PROBLEM, I AM A LIC AGENT BUT NOW I WANT TO DO THE JOB MEANS ON ROLE OF RELATIONSHIP MANAGER IN THE AMC OF A MUTUAL FUND HOUSE. JOB MEANS EMPLOYEE- EMPLOYER RELATION . WHETHER AMC CAN OBJECT FOR MY LIC AGENCY, IF THEY ASK ME TO SURRENDER MY AGENCY OR NOT ? WHAT IS EXACT RULES OF THE SEBI IN THIS REGARD?

continue
Manish   06 April 2008 at 00:24

Royalty on the ordinary soil

Whether Royalty is payable on the soil taken out from the land of Raiyats?

continue