LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   27 August 2021 at 17:41

Sslc ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿ ಜಾತಿ ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿ ಕುರಿತು .

ನನ್ನ ಹೆಸುರು ರವಿಕುಮಾರ್ .ಎಸ್ ನಮ್ಮದು ಕೊಪ್ಪಳ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ ಗಂಗಾವತಿ ತಾಲೂಕ ಗಂಗಾವತಿ.ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ಅವರು ನನ್ನ SSLC ಟಿ.ಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿ ಯರಕುಲ ST ಎಂದು ಬರಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ .ಯರಕುಲ ಎಂಬುವುದು ಆಂಧ್ರಪ್ರದೇಶ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಬರುವಂತಹದು. ನಮ್ಮ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಕೊರಚ SC ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ ವರ್ಗಕ್ಕೆ ಸೇರಿರುತ್ತದೆ.ಇವೆರೆಡು ಒಂದೇ ಜಾತಿ ಆಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ.ನನ್ನ SSLC ವರ್ಗಾವಣೆ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ SC ಕೊರಚ ಎಂದು ನಮೂದಿಸಬೇಕು ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು .ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಪರಿಹಾರವನ್ನು ತಿಳಿಸಬೇಕು ಎಂದು ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಕೇಳುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ.

vishal   20 August 2021 at 11:23

Working as guest faculty with regular course

Hello sir,
I working as guest faculty in govt Engg. college of Haryana from august 2013 on an hourly basis. In 2013 - 2015, I completed my M.Tech degree in regular mode while working as guest faculty from an institute 200 km from govt Engg. college in which I am working as guest faculty. Now someone has filed a complaint against me.
kindly help me clarify if doing regular is wrong while working as guest faculty on hourly remuneration.

Ramesh Sisodiya   31 July 2021 at 06:05

Regarding operation of wait list in autonomus institutes

respected sir
i have given exam of aiims jodhpur for JE post
- there were 4 posts (3 UR and 1 obc)
rank marks
1st. 167(EWS).......on ur seat
2nd. 148(OBC).......on ur seat
3rd. 146(UR).........on ur seat
4th. 161(OBC*) ABSORBED OBC SEAT. REASON--- couldnt fulfill age criterion of UR.
WAIT list of candidates:
1) UR (143 marks)
2) obc (142 marks)
3) obc (139 marks)

now if rank 4th(on obc reserved seat) from the selected list not joined the job, who is called next from the wait list ???

reservation has given, during making result publish(provisional list) now , will wait list also be filled as per catagory (OR) merit wise, as the wait list given by department is common.

and if they call wait 1st candidate as per merit, then there seats arrangement would reamin the same i.e 3 ur and 1 obc ............kindly help me out

Ali Amaan Ansari   23 July 2021 at 21:30

Dual name certificate

I have different names in different documents.
for example

just making the notary will be sufficient or i have to publish it in newspaper & gazzetee?

TUSHAR REVANKAR   10 July 2021 at 12:37

Moot problem solution

The parent act required the state government to constitute expert board under the act .the parent act empowers state govt to make rules in consultation with expert board .the state govt has not constituted expert group , but has framed rules .the rules are brought into force with effect of 12.4.2021.swamy has challenged the rules as ultra vires.
The case is posted for final hearing before a single judge of Karnataka High court , Dharwad bench ( I'm representing respondent )

Anonymous   10 July 2021 at 09:08

Regarding fees refund

Hello everyone,
I had joined in SRM Amaravathi,deemed to be a university.
Due to covid 19, my fresher year (1st year) had completed on online platform including semester exams also.
We paid fee of 2,50,000 for the entire fresher course. Now we are asking for refund of at least 1,50,000 RS ,but they are not not responding.
Now we have to do?
Do we need to appeal to any organizations ?
Please give the solution.

Kerthivas P   09 July 2021 at 19:58

Name correction

My is kerthivas my 10th mark sheet in have my keerethivas how to change it

Pazhanimurugan A   06 July 2021 at 17:28

Obc certificate name mistake

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Pazhanimurugan A

I have obtained my OBC certificate through TNeGA which valid till 31.03.2022

Which mentioned as Pazhani Murugan son of Appathurai mistakenly because of my old Aadhaar proof. I have recently updated aadhaar correctly as Pazhanimurugan A and M Appadurai as per my 10th & 12th and Graduate certificate.

I want to correct my name and father name in this certificate which would necessary for my upsc examination. so please tell me in what way I would able to change it.

I have explained to my taluk office regarding issues but they said we cannot change in online verified certificate, you have to wait until the certificate date is expired.

So please suggest me possible way to resolve this issue .

Pazhanimurugan A

Asim Das   03 July 2021 at 00:43

Obc certificate

Sir who are the competent authority to issue OBC-NCL certificate required for SSC CGL exam?

Anonymous   27 June 2021 at 16:29

Higher studies

Hello Sir(s),

Myself Naveen Kumar working in Central Govt PSU. I have applied for higher studies for MBA in my office and permission was given to me to pursue the same. Now I have completed the same. Now i want to get the same updated in my office records.

When there were exam I took leave only for actual number of days for the exam plus one day before and after exam. i.e. two days before and after exam and actual exam date. Is there any misconduct in taking leave.

Pls comment.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query