LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Puri   13 August 2023 at 22:32

Civil case pending

Sir I have been selected in SBI clerk post and I have been provided biodata form in which employer sbi has asked that any case is pending against candidate????
My father has a rented shop and owner have filed a case against him to vacate the shop and my father died 8 months back so rhe case has been shifted to my mother(shop proprietor is my mother) my brother and me
So I have to declare it or not in that biodata form
Agar mene declare kar Diya form main ki case chal rha hai to kya meri naukri khatam ho jayegi kya??
Mtlb allotment letter nhi milega kya ??
Pls reply

Veera Kumar   11 August 2023 at 11:01

Recovery of long pending education loan by arc

I took an education loan in year 2008 for Rs 270000/-with my father as guarantor Nos Reliance ARC IS CALLINto settle the amount for Rs 6 lakhs.request your advice..

Anonymous   03 August 2023 at 12:50

My sr book not entry for education in llb

i am working at railway dept. before I have joining the llb and one year completed. second year llb also admission after remeaning course completed but that time I have not permission in railway dept now I have dept exam calling not entry the sr rejected please requesting sir, how to add the my llb course SR entry

Anonymous   23 July 2023 at 15:19

About my graduation

I am was a student of Electronics and communication engineering in period of 2010-14. Before completion of graduation duration i.e. Last semister of my Graduation I got government job on 04.03.2014. ( last semister exam would been conducted in month of May, 2014). I joined the job and didn't attend the college and my final semister. But I clear it in supplementary examination held in July 2014 with proper permission of Head employer and put Casual Leave on Examination days.
Is my Graduation is valid for upcoming PSU examinations?
If I am eligible for it, please provide rules and PDF copies of such existing rules

Thanking you sir

Anonymous   15 July 2023 at 18:39

Possible to do job and degree

Hai sir/madam.iam selected as GDS Dak sevak and simultaneously I got seat in University of hyderabad.can I do gds Dak sevak job and my graduation together.its possible to do both . please reply sir/madam. Iam eligible to do job and graduation in University.

Boorla Kishore   14 July 2023 at 17:13

Ews certificate

After marriage EWS certificate father or husband di undla sir.

Anonymous   13 July 2023 at 17:41

Professor behavior

As I'm studying pg...
My HOD torchering me like hell he refused to sign in my submission reports even though he signed to rest of the people except me so many times he is doing like this only. Once I complained on him to the head that's the one of the reason... I'm feeling depressed so many times about his behavior
Wt can I do against him legally

Gowtham karthickraja   09 July 2023 at 22:43

General clarification relating to the gas cylinder

If i use the domestic gas cylinder for the commercial purpose can police has a right to ceize the domestic gas cylinder and police has a right to charge and impose fine ???

Anonymous   08 July 2023 at 00:12


I am writing to seek legal advice and representation regarding a service agreement dispute with my former employer. I recently left the company, violating the terms of the service agreement I signed on October 2022.

To provide you with a brief overview of the situation, I joined Company in October 2022 and signed a service agreement that bound me to a two-year commitment. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, primarily the opportunity to pursue higher education, I decided to leave the company before the completion of the agreed-upon period. I regretfully admit that I did not formally resign from my position, but rather had a conversation with my employer about my decision to leave.
And one more thing they didnt have pay PF amount atleast once and last month salary.

Following my departure, I have received communication from Company demanding that I pay a sum of money as compensation for breaching the service agreement. I am seeking your legal counsel to understand my rights and obligations in this matter and to explore possible solutions to resolve this dispute amicably.

Anonymous   04 July 2023 at 12:06

Dual degree courses

Respected sir
I pursued M.A.( corresponding session )from 2018-2020
But I took admission in B.ED (regular basis) in December 2020 and complete it in 2022

I unknowingly taken two degrees at the same time
Sir ,but kind of issues it may create in future
And what remedy I have
Please guide me 🙏🙏🙏🙏 sir