LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

CAPTAIN AMERICA   31 March 2022 at 09:14

Father name correction

Sir My father name in my all documents including school lc addhar pan card election etc all have the same name nasirbhai but my father name in his documents is abdul nasir so is it creates a problem in future?

continue
Anonymous   28 March 2022 at 00:40

Why you should eventify as your sidekick

event app has been giving ease to event planners these days. An event organizer app is an essential tool for you if you want to have an organized and smooth sailing planning of events.
‚Äč‚ÄčEvents planning has risen with the technology revolution. If you are having a problem with the next event that you will plan, good thing there are lots of management software that you can get. We all know that anywhere and everywhere, mobile apps have been a trend. People have taken advantage of using apps for conference registration platforms, seminars, and events.

To know more about event management app click here
https://eventify.io/

continue
Anonymous   16 March 2022 at 10:02

Admission in ll.b course - reg.

One of my friend is deceived by an advocate who has assured to get admission in LL.B course in Law College and collected Rs.40,000/- through his bank account. The said advocate is dodging to return the amount, inspite of several reminders and request. What is the way to get back the amount? Thanks in anticipation.

continue
Gouranga Dey   26 February 2022 at 11:36

Admission in 3 years llb

I passed the Secondary exam with 64.87% marks in the year 2004 from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and passed Higher Secondary exam with 56.4 marks in the year 2006 from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination.
I have 42.51 % in B. Com (H) from Calcutta University in the year 2009 and completed M. Com from Netaji Subhas Open University with 64.10 % marks in the year 2022.
Am I eligible for admission in a 3-year LLB course from any University in West Bengal?

continue
PAWAN SINGH   18 February 2022 at 22:02

Kcc loan default

Sir my father had taken KCC loan in 2018 and he died in 2020 and till now not a single penny has been paid to bank. What should I do now to avoid paying complete amount.?

continue
Anonymous   18 February 2022 at 21:41

Kcc loan default

Sir,my father had taken KCC loan in 2018 and he died in 2020 then,Now what should I do?

continue
Sujit Nath   07 February 2022 at 23:08

Is original documents submit to law college?

Hi,
I am from Mumbai have been applied for MHT CET 3 Year LL.B 04.10.2021 which is score is 80/150.
I have registered in Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which I have received college in Round 2 (31.01.2022). When I freeze a seat by online and paid 1000/- Rupees on MHT CET site, at the time of taking admission in college they are asking to submit original results and documents along with their Xerox as it they have verified for those results and documents during admission process. So is it necessary to submit original results and documents in law college?

continue
Anonymous   26 January 2022 at 13:43

Name creation ssc and hsc

MY NAME RIGHT NAME IS SHAIKH AAMIR SOHAIL SHAIKH ABDUL WAHAB AND WRONG NAME IS AMEER SOHAIL ABDUL WAHAB

continue
kalaivani.c   22 January 2022 at 10:14

Enrollment

Sir
I completed my llb in 2018 in Banglore. I was working in corporate So I didn't enroll in bar council of tamilnadu. Now I want to enroll myself in tn bar council. But I don't have transfer certificate. Is it mandatory for enrollment (tc) ? And also I don't have provisional certificate. I do have degree completion certificate

continue
Preetimayee Sahu   30 December 2021 at 19:57

College not refunding my fee on cancellation of my admission

I was alloted Basaveshwara Engineering college in Round 3 of COMEDK counselling. I had to pay the whole tution fee (1,63,000 Rs) to comedk so that I could proceed from Round 2 to Round 3. Last date to report to the college was 28/12/2021. I did report to the college on 28th and took admission on 29th of December. While admission process was going on I saw that total tution fee paid at college was 1,43,000 Rs. And I also paid extra 9810 Rs. for skill lab facili8 and as a part of university fee. Now on the very same day I got admission offer from Alliance University for Btech in CSE. So on the very same day I wrote a letter to the principal to cancel my admission, because taking admission in this college had more opportunity for me is look to the future and also it solved my transportation and accommodation problem which I was facing in this college. During admission in Basaveshwara engineering collegeI was bound to sign the admission declaration form that stated that no fees shall be refunded in any circumstances. When I talked to the principal regarding that particular clause he said that we won't refund fees in any situation. I even wrote a mail to the principal on 30th of December and still waiting for response.
Now as I cancelled my admission before 31st of December, then acc. to the UGC guidelines I should get a refund of my total tution fees deducting no more that 1000 Rs. as processing fee.
I wanted to ask what should I do if the college refuses to refund my money, because 1,52,810 Rs. is really a huge amount for us.
I request you to Please Help Me and Guide Me.
Please Please Please...

continue