Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   27 June 2021 at 16:29

Higher studies

Hello Sir(s),

Myself Naveen Kumar working in Central Govt PSU. I have applied for higher studies for MBA in my office and permission was given to me to pursue the same. Now I have completed the same. Now i want to get the same updated in my office records.

When there were exam I took leave only for actual number of days for the exam plus one day before and after exam. i.e. two days before and after exam and actual exam date. Is there any misconduct in taking leave.

Pls comment.

Anonymous   24 June 2021 at 12:52

Upsc exam

Respected sir,
I want to ask that in my 10th marksheet my mother's name is written as BANDANA SINHA whereas her original name is BANDNA SINHA . There is only a letter mistake and in all my other documents it is written correctly. Will there be any objection while applying for UPSC ???
And if yes what is the solution?

Avinash   23 June 2021 at 13:23

Can i practice in delhi and ghaziabad courts at same time??

I am final year law student after enroll I want to practice both places delhi and ghaziabad court ??
I mean can i take both place jurisdiction cases at same time.

Is this possible???? As per Rules.

Kandarp Singh   15 June 2021 at 10:06

Unfair means in semester examination

I had a UFM case in my first-semester exam. They found a mobile phone in my pocket. I was given a zero in the paper(term 1 ) and was allowed to attend the end-term exam of the subject. Do I have to mention this detail in attestation forms of govt exams and will it affect my future in any way?

Shaili Chaudhary   11 June 2021 at 14:58

General query

Dear experts I just want to know that I m married now and applying for government jobs so whether I should apply it with maidens surname or by my husbands surname..and if I will fill the form with my Maidens surname then will it create any problem in future at the time of appointment..plz reply it's urgent

Sourav Ghosh   28 May 2021 at 18:23

Mentioning a incomplete colleging in attestation form of gov

As I left a college after 6months after registration without giving any exam then join another college in the next to complete my degree should i mentioned it to my attestation form?As I have not given any exam in that college

Sourav Ghosh   26 May 2021 at 18:27

Do police arrest for non wearing mask?

If someone is fined by police in the police station and filled 2/3 forms and a general diary is registered in his is it considered as his arrest?will this record stay in the police records or affects his or her govt job police verification?

Sourav Ghosh   26 May 2021 at 18:24

What should anyone fill in the attestation form for govt job

If someone is fined for non wearing of mask by police of rupees 160/170 then what will write in the attestation form of any govt job?

What will he say yes/no in this Section
Have you ever been arrested by court of law?

Divyansh Singh   24 May 2021 at 22:11

Land problem

Respected Sir/Madam

Sir/Madam muchhe ye janana tha ki agar kisi vyakti ka ghar barso se GS land par h aur aaspas ka bhi kuchh land ka vahi dekhrekh kar raha h to kya Gaon ka pradhan ushpar apna karya karava sakata h ya road banava samata h?

Sir/Madam jaha tak muchhe pata h ki
jo Vyakti barso se uss land par basaa h vah land ushi ka hota h but I want to know your opinions.Sir hamare gaon me 90% logo ka ghar GS land par h.

Thank you

Anonymous   13 May 2021 at 09:49

About my name in certificates

My name S.Raj aravind , i am having this name in some certificates , but also i am having (S.Rajaravind) my name without space in some certificates . will it affects me in any certificate verification ?

what can i do for this ?

Now i am preparing for competitive exams , i am scared about this .


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query