LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

M Chaturvedi   07 January 2022 at 22:45

Compensation for damage to car in rented parking area.

Respected Sirs / Madam:
This is with regards to above subject. My Car was badly damaged due to falling of slab on my car, which was parked in a rented parking space. I had bought the said parking space on rent from our neighbour.
With no fault of ours, the concrete slab directly fell on my car damaging the roof & bonnet very badly, visible scratches on the doors.
The society has taken upon themselves to repair the slab, but, the repairing of the car was done on my expenses.
Can I ask the society for compensation ? Since the damage happened in society Premises.
Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards

continue
M Chaturvedi   07 January 2022 at 22:39

Compensation for damage to car in owned parking area.

Respected Sirs / Madam:
Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards

continue
Ajay Sunil   04 January 2022 at 14:53

Removal of a kseb staywire from my newly bought plot

i have just bought 1 cent of property as an extension to my existing property. This extension is to be used as a road to our plot where the house remains. there is a staywire right at the entrance of this newly bought plot which seems to disrupt us from opening our gate completely. The previous owner from whom we brought the plot now doesnt seems interested in giving consent to shift the staywire to a corner of his property. so is here any other way to move this staywire from our premise. please help.

continue
Anonymous   01 January 2022 at 11:23

Judgement

Can i present reportable judgement before a judge? Is reported judgements have only value ?

continue
shyam lal   28 December 2021 at 17:46

Rti query

Having posted a RTI query it was turned down by the PIO with the response saying it is a third party seeking info and consent has been refused.
Query is can I ask for file inspection of the same RTI sought.or in this case to consent of the party has to be sought?
Under which RTI act file inspection can be sought with out consent of first party.?

continue
Anonymous   28 December 2021 at 16:19

Partnership deed

HOW MUCH STAMP REQUIRED FOR RETIREMENT CUM ADMISSION DEED PARTNERSHIP

continue
Rushikesh Rohinkar   25 December 2021 at 14:17

Need advice

Sir my father was police. He died in an accident. I have younger brother he is only 9th pass. I gave my father's job to him. Because I am graduated and preparing for govt exams. My brother joined police department as cook 2 years ago.
When my father died other woman came to claim all benifits of my father as first wife. So my grandmother and uncle support me my brother and my mother to give us justice it took 6 to 8 years. My brother and me proved as heir (varis). 1 year ago my mother also expired.
Q1. My brother not looking for me and my grandmother as he is on compassionate appointment.
Q2. He is wrongly behaving with us by the support of currupted policeman.(Mentally tourchering us) as he thought he is stronger because he is in police department.
Q3. He also demands my grandmothers property that is her self earned property.
Note - my father left behind no property and in our family there is no ancestral property.

continue
Anonymous   22 December 2021 at 16:16

trust deed for old age home

trust deed
Please provide the format for trust deed for old age homes

continue
Anonymous   21 December 2021 at 16:56

Trust registration

Our organization is trust but the memorandum is a notarized document and it is created on 1.4.94. The 12 A registration, PAN and FCRA all are in the name of the trust. My question is can we register the documents under Trust registration Act now ? Will it affect the PAN/12 A /80 G registration ?Please advice how to proceed ?

continue
Anonymous   20 December 2021 at 16:52

For society name board

Dear sir,
I want to know that if a flat is in the name of two people, then whose name should be on the name board of the society, if only one name is to be written. Is there any bye loss for this?

continue