LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Guru   23 March 2022 at 19:09

Family properties in different locations

dear sir/madam

my parents , have properties in different locations .

so my questions are as follows .

1) can it be possible to divide properties of one location between 2 brothers ? and other properties later after some years ? some properties in one city and all other properties in native place ( grand properties ). Thank you .

continue
Rahul   23 March 2022 at 12:47

Property transfer after death of father

Hello sir

My dad expired intestate. He was the sole owner of property. Dad had done nomination in society as under.

Wife 50%
Son 25%
Daughter 25%

What all options available on his wife i.e my mother to become owner of the property.

continue
Manjunath   21 March 2022 at 20:43

Consenting witness of children to buy self acquired property

we are planning to buy a property below is details of the same
Person A purchased plot in 1992 and then constructed house in 1994 on the plot. Absolute sale deed is in name of person A.
Person A is selling house now, he is now 79 years, he has wife and 3 children. His children are NRI and all of them are residing in USA now.
My lawyer is suggesting taking consenting witness from Person A’s wife and all his children due to the age of seller. Since the children are in USA he suggested to get GPA from all children giving rights to Person A and then Person A himself can sign behalf of all children as consenting witness.
However their family is saying getting a GPA is more work and since the property is self acquired property of the Person A, children signature is not needed and is not feasible for them get it GPA and be part as consenting witness.
They are saying they can max arrange for a NOC in plain paper signed by children.
Please suggest do we need consenting witness of all children’s either by giving GPA or just NOC on plain paper is fine OR don’t need signature of any children on sale deed in anyway?

continue
Himanshu Agarwal   21 March 2022 at 10:25

Transfer of immovable property through gift

Dear All,
If Mr X wants to transfer his Immovable property to Blood relation in UTTAR Pradesh.
Can he do on 500 rs stamp paper via gift deed.
OR Stamp DUTY charges also need to pay on it,

continue
Subhasis Ghosh   20 March 2022 at 00:46

Purchasing of flat under co-operative society

I would like to purchase a resale flat under co-operative society (Registered). The flat is already allotted to 'A' since 'A' was a registered member of that society and paid all the construction cost to the society. 'A' obtain the share certificate & allotment letter but they doesn't registery the said flat on their name. Now 'A' is willing to sale his flat in confirmation with the society. My question is if I purchase the flat is there any legal problems may arise? Whether the Co- operative society will act as conforming party or as owner of the flat? Sale agreement or nomination agreement what will be appropriate in this case?

continue
Deekshit Kumar   19 March 2022 at 12:55

Sale deed through agreement of sale cum gpa

Hello Sirs,
My friend bought a land which is done in the form of "Sale Deed" (Registered) through "agreement of sale Cum GPA, which has been registered.

The documents title is "Sale Deed" but in the document the Seller is selling the land by the rights obtained through "Agreement of Sale Cum GPA", which has been duly registered.

Does this transaction holds good as per law? Please clarify

Thank you
DK

continue
sandesh   19 March 2022 at 12:31

Urgent property matter

MY FATHER A AND HIS TWO ELDER BROTHERS B AND C JOINLY OWNDED HOUSE IN ALWAR AROUND 3 YEARS AGO.IN 2010 C FILED SUIT ON A(FATHER) AND B THAT THE ENTIRE PROPERTY BELONGS TOP HIM HE EVEN CHANGED LIGHTS BILLS TO HIS NAME . MY UNCLE B TOLD HIM THAT HE DOES NOT WANT HIS SHARE.YOU BOTH BROTHERS TAKE MY SHARE AND COME TO DECISIONS OF 50.50%PROPERTY.BUT C DID NOT AGREE TO THAT.NOW C EXPIRE LAST YEAR AND B MY UNCLE GAVE AWAY HIS SHARE TO MY FATHER AND MY FATHER REGISTER IT ON HIS NAME .MY FATHER EXPIRED LAST MONTH .LASTLY WE HAVE 2/3 SHARE AND C HOLD 1/3 SHARE. WE NOW REACHED MUTUAL DECISION THAT I WILL HAVE 45% AND C SON WILL HAVE 55% SHARE IN PROPERTY.WE ARE SELL THE PROPERTY IN 7000000.IN THAT 4100000 BY CHEQUE AND REST IN CASH

MY QUERY IS I WILL BE TAKING ONLY 45% SHARE BUT ON PAPER M 66% SHARE .SO HOW TO TAKE THE AMOUNT

continue
S Sumathi   18 March 2022 at 01:01

Can elder brother buy property via absolut and ln from bank

Can brother buy property via absolute sale deed from own sister through home loan from nationalised bank in bangalore, because bank is refusing to find such property.

continue
shammi sharma   16 March 2022 at 23:48

Violation of changing the nature of property in any manner

CAN PAINT TO BUILDING WILL BE VIOLATION OF CHANGING THE NATURE OF PROPERTY IN ANY MANNER IN STATUS QUO ORDER

continue
Anonymous   16 March 2022 at 15:18

Land tansfer to tenant

Any One who already landlord can acquire the other land of the temple as Tenant (Ganotiya)? Even though he already owned Many other different land and he already landlord except the land of the temple. However, he can claim the land of the temple as a Tenant?

continue